PIN: In Memory of Our Angels...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thankyou greta..that was beautiful. its still hard to believe all the losses we had last yr..for awhile i almost dreaded logging on the check. i still cant believe they are gone..its been almost eight months now:(

MsBinky wrote:
:cry1: Her name shouldn't be on that list :cry1: Someone please give me my baby back :bigtears:

Friends,

I was reading this thread again and I feel so embarassed at the way I reacted. First, let me apologize for having such a childish and emotional reaction. I wasn't thinking, merely feeling, and I was not being rational about it at all.

I must say, I might never have met Vanessa, nor even spoke with her, but her loss was tragic and I am apalled that I completely overlooked that. I didn't mean not to offer my sympathies, and I neverimplied that my bunny's life was more valuable than hers. I wish I had had the chance to meet her before she left us, and more importantly her passing is a reminder to me, that though I am young, I need to live each day as if it were my last. We just never know when it will be our time.

Also, I want to apologize to all who lost bunnies as well. I didn't even offer my condolences and worst of all, my statement made it sound like I only wanted Wiggles off that list. My bunny was no better than anyone else's, and no one's bunny should have been on that list either. Life happens though, and I am no more special than anyone else, and hence, my Wiggles is on that list as well.

Greta, thank you so much for taking the time to do this. I only recently watched the video and though I still cry, it also helps to remember and see that we all live through it together. Thank you.

So to everyone, I am sorry. I know I am more than a little late in saying it, but I figure better late than never. That statement puts me to shame and it is not the person I want to be. Please forgive my selfishnes. :rose:

Awesome job Greta. My Isaac and Jacob both havepassed and are deeply missed. There legacy keeps us going!!!!!!!!!! We have started a Daytona Beach chapter of Gainesville House Rabbit Society, founders---bunnylady and slave to a bunny have rescued well over 50 bunies since April.

Back