Pillow Fight!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hee hee! What a determined boy! Wonder how long it took him to do all that. Also, does anyone know where you can buy dishes like Skyler has in the last photo? Rory throws his food bowl everywhere and I've been looking for a bowl to fasten to the side of the cage.

OMG! What a turd! LOL! I love how they decide they ARE doing something and don't take NO for the answer!

Thanks for sharing the cute vid of Skyler, Flick! Your bun is a BUN-afied movie star:biggrin2:

It really struck a chord with me... as my bunSlatey attempted the same operation on my boyfriend's futon about 2 weeks ago.

Came home, and half of the stuffing of the WHOLE futon was on the floor:scared:.

I freaked and dashed to get some black fabric; re-stuffed and stitched up beforethe mangot back. He hasn't noticed yet... fingers crossed!

Our little booger bunnies are certainly devoted to their projects...

Apparently the futon had not been stuffed correctly and Slatey was just making much needed adjustments. Thank God for men's tendency to be oblivious.

lol that is so cute. i cant believe he was able to rip that pillow like that it reminds me of my dogs what they do to their stuffed toys.

Back