Piercings !

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Boz wrote:
I got my ears done, that's it. LOL

But even then I can only get an earring in one ear now. A while back, when I was like 6 years old the skin overgrew the back of one of the earrings literally over the weekend. My mom put then in on Thursdayish and on Sunday I couldn't get them out. I went up to my mom and was like "Mom I lost the back to my earring but I can't get it out." She looked and she realized it wasn't gone! It was sooo painful when the doctors had to pick it out. :tears2:
Why didn't they use a scapula like they did when they had to cut my labret out when I put a retainer in and the skin grew over it:?

Luvmyzoocrew wrote:
WhyMista wrote:
Luvmyzoocrew wrote:
WhyMista wrote:
hahah I've swallowed like two tongue rings over the past few years
Ha ha ha was it while you were eating? lol
lol nope while I was sleeping:shock:
Oh god that is worse,lol
Lol I know I'd wake up and be looking around my when I was with my ex gf she would be like wtf??????? Then again I used to have my ears pierced with bronze studs but since my ex seemed to like to practically eat them every night I just gave up:p

Finally got the time to upload pics, these was from like Thursday 10th Dec at the beach with my mates.

DSC04069.jpg

DSC04071.jpg

Congratulations!

I got my ears pierced just before my high school graduation and that's all I've got. Honestly, the thought of something ripping out terrifies me.

Back