?pictures?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Difference between attaching the picture via theattachment feature just below where you type your post and uploadingthe image to an image hosting site like photobucket and then directlinking it to the post.

I'm still confused sorry.

I always just upload from my computer via the Attachment bit. They used to appear on my post as a pic, no the appear as a link.

i'm puzzled

-Gillian

Like Shuu said, you'll want to open aphotobucket account athttp://www.photobucket.com.From there you can simply cut and paste the picture urls. Itis quite convenient and also savesbandwidth for thissite. :)

Gil- i had problems too. i'm computer dumb, but this is what i did:

-while on photobucket picture-right click- scroll down to copy-click

-while on reply page (forum) press cntrl and V at same time.

that should post your pic, press enter and you should be able to post another pic by doing same (copy and paste)

hope it works for you

NIcole

Click the image button the top right (next to the quotations), and enter the url. :)

Image032.jpg

Thanku! Lissa'a way worked best for me, but thanks everyone. The first few times i tried to post pics it worked fine....strange.

here's one of Sami sleeping after a workout!

Sleepysam_A.jpg

-Gillian

Well I am glad you got the picturething sorted out 'cause that is one fine looking bunny I would love tosee more pics of ;)

Latest posts

Back