Pictures with Santa

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MyBabyBunnies

Reaction score
Well this morning I was talking to my best friendin Social class and she told me she was taking her little dog in forpictures with Santa! I asked her where and she told me that at the vetclinic in town. So I called the vet clinic today and I have made anappointment for pictures for each bunny (since they can't be together).My parents aren't thrilled at the cost, but I'm paying for it and it'sa once in a year type thing so I'm willing to splurge because it isreally for me. Lets just hope Mocha Mon doesn't bite Santa! :shock:

i think its an exellent idea

whatever the cost

i wish they had something like this in england

i think i;i have a word with santa

try and post the pics on hear

it will be lovely to see them

I will most definitely post the pictures here.It's not really that much, considering to drive 45 minutes intoPetsmart and back would cost more on gas than the money I'd save fromgoing there (Petsmart pictures are like $3-$4 cheaper). Not to mentionI'd have 2 mad and warm bunnies, a lot of people sneezing because ofallergies, and so on. I think it's worth it and my parents don'tunderstand that they'd pay the same price for photos of us kids, but Iguess pets are different in their eyes, they don't understand.

This is funny. I am not sure Chernish would love to have pictures with Santa. He does not really believe in him.
But I for sure am going to dress him up in a hat or something and take pics.

Well we just got back from the vet clinic, it wasabsolutely hilarious! We decided to put one bunny on either side ofSanta to get them in one photo together and cheaper for me, well youlearn how fast it is to get 2 to cooperate at the same time! I'llexplain more when the pictures come back in 1.5 to 2 weeks. :)

And I'm not the only nut, my sister is taking her cat and dog tomorrowfor their pictures, she didn't believe me when I told her that's whatwe're doing. And my mom thinks I'm the only nut!

I wish I was there so that I could take my Sherman for a photo to be made.

I wasn't thinking fast enough. I meant to make Christmascards with a photo of he and I together (gramaticallycorrect?; dunno; sleepy) this year. :(

BunnyMommy,

I'm not sure if you want to, but Petsmart here offers pictures withSanta, too. Perhaps you have one in your area? At least they offer ithere, not sure about there, but I do know that they are going to betaken on the 4/5th of December here. Hope maybe this helps, if you'reinterested that is.

You can get cards done really quick through adeveloping lab (walmart, meijer, target) Just get the picturessoon. Most petsmarts are doing them this and next week Ithink and they aren't really expensive!

I have an idear, give Chernish a little wad ocash (maybe in a change purse he can carry round his waist as to notget jumped..) And have him go and see "The Polar Express" problemsolved, he will then believe in Santa/Christmas and we all benefit whenhe hightails it down to your local Pet Smart for his picture with theround jolly man!

On a sidenote, I love that idea MBB-I have a friend out here for theweekend and am seriously considering having us take Jaden and Jezebelout there today :) Wish they could drive themselves mind you....

Have a fantabulous weekend all!

Cher

I say hop to it, Cher! Quit waisting time and goget the girls' picture with Santa! ;)I'd love to see them ina photo like that so much. Would you really want to disappoint me? :p

I wish I would have done it last year, they weren't full grown andloved eachother, would have been easier to get photos and cute littlehalf grown bunnies! Both were skinny back then, lol.

Mocha was not impressed with Santa, he didnt like being held and I'm inshock that he never bit! Mocha normally bites without a second thoughtif someone's wearing gloves, and Santa was, although, they were justthin material. As for Spice, well... he hates strangers, he's a mommy'sboy and I wouldn't have it any other way. He was so riled up in the carand my sister was getting mad at him (she was holding him becausenormally Mocha is the hard one to hold) and Mocha was being an angel inmy arms. So on the way home I took Spice and my sister took Mocha,honestly, it was just my sister getting Spice riled up and mad thatmade him act like that becaue he was fine with me.

tap

tap

tap

*waiting for the pictures*

I am living vicariously through your experience of taking Spice andMocha, since I did not get down to Pet Smart yesterday-my friend hereis not an avid bunny admirer (I know, I know, THERE really are peoplelike that...just makes ya shake your head does it not?) hehehe

I vow though I WILL NOT DISAPPOINT you MBB, I will get it done (if they are still offering it here that is)

Cher

You'll have to wait a while longer. :pThey said a week and a half to 2 weeks.

Better get photos! I want!

I'm still planning on taking my own Christmas pictures. We're settingup our tree next weekend so I'll make up a little photo shoot sometime.:)

I want to see thosepictures... Nooooowwwww!!

-Carolyn

BunnyMommy wrote:
I wish I was there so that I could take my Sherman for a photo to be made.

I wasn't thinking fast enough. I meant to make Christmascards with a photo of he and I together (gramaticallycorrect?; dunno; sleepy) this year. :(

. . . of "him and me" together.

Pam -- "Grammar Police" LOL

:shock:

That scares me, Pam.

Katie Gibbs was my teacher. Not so sure she'd pass me anymore, but she'd definitely be Proud of You.

:dude:

-Carolyn

Carolyn wrote:
Iwant to see thosepictures... Nooooowwwww!!

-Carolyn
So do I, Carolyn! But if I have to wait... so do you. :p

Maybe I'll save them as your guys' Christmas present, lol. I'll post them on Christmas for you. ;):p

Latest posts

Back