Pictures of you?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's the Marisa half of MarisaAndToby

465238_10150756936792363_1043740761_o.jpg

I love getting to see people's faces too! What a great thread :) It's funny trying to put a person with the bunny avatar pictures...

Well this is me and the husband from our wedding. He basically refuses to have his picture taken, but he was a good sport this day!

DSC0768_768_154-1.jpg

Can you believe I don't have a single picture of me and both buns?! I need to remedy that in a hurry.

Is it just me, or are bunny parrents extra young and attractive? Other than Jj of course (just kidding, I know that's not you!).

Rachel and Carrie has some man candy too! :)

I appologize for saying Jason would sparkle. I should have known he's much to bad @$$ to sparkle.

Maria, I'm guessing that is natural? BTW, I would kill to get my hair to grow that long! I have naturally curly hair too and fight it much less since starting to use "curls" products.
http://www.target.com/p/curls-lavish-curls-moisturizer-8-fl-oz/-/A-12236880

Is it just me, or are bunny parrents extra young and attractive? Other than Jj of course (just kidding, I know that's not you!).

^^i would have to agree. I've been called a "weird rabbit person" and that people on this forum are too....but I think weird rabbit people are pretty darn awesome if you ask me! :)

Haha, when I told the husband I put that picture up and someone called him "man candy" he blushed and said aw shucks ;) Poor guy is super allergic to rabbits (or anything with fur for that matter) but he loves them so much he would never make me rehome them!

@Marisa- you look just like Katniss Everdeen from the Hunger Games movie!

Carrie, your husband should feel lucky! The only animals I've found that I'm NOT allergic to are rabbits and horses! I keep other pets anyways, of course, because I love them to death. :hearts: Coincidentally, after I figured out I wasn't allergic to Teddy and brought her home, we found out that my mom IS allergic. But same as your husband, she doesn't have the heart to make me move her. And thank heavens for that! :biggrin:

Back