Pictures of you?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

daisyandoliver

Reaction score
Anyone ever thought of making a post about like.. the person behind the bunnies? :p I don't know if anyone would be interested though. I just like seeing who I'm talking to. x)

I'm always curious too!!! I'm one of those people that likes to put the "face with the name"

Here's me and the hubs:

17051_292331_030000000.jpg

Wow you guys, you both are so pretty! Feeling a bit intimidated.. xD
Here's me!
tumblr_m5dfmwzWVe1qilpw0o1_250.jpg

c:

Adorable :)

Hey, paige...how'd the Monroe piercings feel? And how does the scar/hole look without a jewel? I'm old (haha) but have contemplated a piercing there but just a tiny gem.......

Bailee, you are younger than you "sound" (a good thing)! :)

Ah, they weren't bad, but when they are out you can still see the hole pretty clearly. :/ I only had one done but then I got a job and they didn't want the piercings so I took my tongue and monroe out. After I quit (disrespectful staff!) I went back and got double done. Redoing it hurt worse. I also have an industrial bar in my right ear. :)

Here, took it out and took a pic to show you. It never really changes, except the darkness of the obvious hole does change a bit, looking more like skin, but you can still see the 'hole' if you decide to take it out, it will "heal" but look like it is still open.

2dbnrcl.jpg

And don't be intimidated, you're very pretty too! ^_^

@Lisa, What age do I sound? ;) Thank you! x)

@Paige, d'aww thanks x3

@Christine, ahh, you are so pretty! You and your boyfriend look like a happy couple :) And that pic of you and the bunny- CUTE!

Christine...I am jealous of your E-lop. I wanna E-lop so much, I would name him Lorax! His ears would drag around my house and I could attach swiffer sheets to them and turn him loose on the hardwood....Excellent idea

I_heart_Fraggles wrote:
Christine...I am jealous of your E-lop. I wanna E-lop so much, I would name him Lorax! His ears would drag around my house and I could attach swiffer sheets to them and turn him loose on the hardwood....Excellent idea

I laughed so hard I think I peed...

Now I wish I had hardwood floors so I could Swifferize Atticus....I'm pretty sure he'd want to move in with Fraggles afterwards though. He'll help her count her weight in those increments of shame you mentioned. :duel

Here's and old picture of me and Bailey - I look the same now except my hair is a different cut. Same color though.

BestFriendsEdit.jpg

Everyone is looking good! I love this sort of thread. It's awesome to see who we're talking to on a daily basis! Plus now we can right click save pictures then draw mustaches and eye patches on everyone...:coolness:

Everyone is really cute! I love putting a face to the username, everyone always ends up looking a lot different to what I pictured in my mind lol!

Most recent pic of myself:

599810_441876062518854_520505693_n.jpg

@Misery, yay someone else shares my love for piercings? :)

I agree, people look different than what id pictured. But everyone is gorgeous! :)

@Brandy... ha! I love the picture of your husband and the bun, they both have the same facial expression going on. :p

Back