Pictures of the other Bella

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

u8myhouse

Reaction score
Bella & Onzlo's Bedroom, New Hampshire, USA
Here she is getting ready for her pictures-

IMG_4598.jpg

Is this my good side?-

IMG_4600.jpg

People make the best jungle gyms-

IMG_4596.jpg

There's something behind me isn't there?-

IMG_4602.jpg

Run away!-

IMG_4604.jpg

~Christine~

IMG_4602.jpg

This pic coupled with your title just made my Monday!!!!!

She's very beautiful

Lanna

Cute pics!!! :)...but okay...umm...either your bun is really small or that is one huge fishie!!! lol

She is a gorgeous baby girl.I love how she uses people as a jungle gym, and how the size of her isas big as the monster fish in the background.

Thanks, Christine. You really brought a smile to my face.

:)

-Carolyn

Bella looks lovely, as usual. That fish is scary,though! I don't know, but I have this weird fear of substantial lookingfish -- I call them fat fish. The ones you could feed 10 people with.Your fish is sort of borderline scary. I went to the Boston aquarium awhile back and could hardly stand walking up around the giagantic tankthat had a ton of fat fish! I'm so weird. But it's nice to see Bella! :)

I thought my fish were big (they're about 5inches long) but...yours definetly take the bait :p I haveKoi...and....goldfish...sicklets, plekos.....a blue dolphin, 2 yellowfish (forget what they're called but its a really long name), anangelfish... I'd count them but they won't stop moving and I'll end upcounting the same one twice or something lol, I think I have about 20in the one tank, there's 3 in a smaller tank, then 1 in its own tank,then about 30 babies in another tank, then 3 big-big turtles in anothertank then 5 frogs and a baby turtle in another tank..... I had 2lobsters but they died yesterday :( Then I have Peppy (Maggies atmommys) and my other bunny is coming on Friday!

Someday I want a dog...:p

Latest posts

Back