Pictures of Rabbits Building their Nests

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've got some pictures of my Bandit sulking atthe back of her hutch with a load of straw and fur in her mouth. Thesekind of pictures are really funny...

I'll see if I can scan them onto here.

I can't believe what happened earlier!

I knew Spice nested, I saw him do it once in the spring and twice thelast month. Well I have never seen Mocha nest but I must have 2 genderconfused bucks...

If you can't beat 'em, join em? :?

mochanest_edited.jpg

mochanest2_edited.jpg

Gracie did not collect hay to make her nest, shefollowed me around with the paper towels and snatched them.She ran around with the paper towel in her mouth for over an hour

IM000578.jpg

LOL irishmist! I guess bunnies will make nests out of just about anything.

I never knew bunnies had such large mouths. Very very cute pics though.

Gracie did not collect hay to make hernest, she followed me around with the paper towels and snatchedthem. She ran around with the paper towel in her mouth forover an hour
Oh, that is just too adorable! :D

:bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

That's so cute irishmist!

I just find it funny that the only one not nesting is my one and only doe, Zoey. :disgust:

These are all GREAT! Loved the story,Irishmist. I can't believe Mocha's in on the action too now,MBB! :shock: Will definitely have to checkoutthe video. I love it when you postthose! Johncd's rabbit is really on a Mission.

Not one of my rabbits ever even attempt to build nests. Allof your babies are very hard workers. Apparently my crewlikes to watch me work instead of them being bothered.

I love all these pictures. They're wonderful!:great: Thanks for the smiles, Folks! I hope we seemore to come.

-Carolyn

I don't think I'd mess with either one of these babies if they gave me that look!

bunny1.jpg

NESTING2.jpg

attachment.php

And after seeing the video of Spice, I definitely wouldn't get in his way.

Bassetluv, that story is shocking! Poor baby! ThankGod she has such an attentive mom. Silly Rabbit!

-Carolyn

Maybe Mocha and Spice see how much attentionZoey gets and they think it's just because she's a doe so they'retrying to manipulate me to spend more time with them instead!

I've got some funny bunnies. Actually I think it's the weather, itfinally got cold (very cold) and I think Mocha and Spice both knowswhat that means and are preparing. Zoey doesn't understand yet.

I love the video too, it's so cute and funny. When I shot that, I triedto shoot from the door that's in his enclosed box but Spice got so madthat the door was open that he ran around the wire part with the hay inhis mouth and would not come in the enclosed part until I closed thedoor. :shock:

I hope people keep posting, these pictures are awesome!

Carrying anything in their mouth works.

What a cute little pumpkin! :inlove:

-Carolyn

Latest posts

Back