pictures of my flemish giants first litter

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will try and wieght them tomorrow, they seem alittle small to me. I would have guessed at 6 week for them to be a little bigger then they are, plus I had mom out of her cage today and she is alittle smaller then lilly who is only 5 or 6 months old,
So the more I am looking at mom and the babies and other flemishes the more I am thinking she is not purebreed. I am planing on selling the kits at around 9-10 week and mom as well, I am really wanting to get a nice pair of dutch to breed.
But I will wiegh and try and measure tomorrow

GorbyJobRabbits wrote:
Bella, to me looks like a cross with a French Lop. The ear wanting to lop, and the shorter ears, and just the way she is sitting in the first pic. She's beautiful no matter what though.
I just wanted to add I thought this exact thing. That she was crossed maybe a sandy flemish and chestnut agouti Flop.

Also The buck looks very much like a young New Zealand Red to me. His ears are much too short and head is just not right as others have said before.

They are Gorgeous!!! No matter what they are! I adore the markings. I think harlequin has to be my second favorite coloring to steel. :)

Please give the new owners the Rabbits Online URL so they can come join us and we don't lose out on updates on these two!!!

I just sold these two cute girls they ended up going together so that was a good thing. They will live happy with each other for a while. I think the new owner will take great care of them, I sold Bella last week. So now I am down to just having Lilly for a week untill I get my breeding trio of Dutch's next week. I also gave them the link to here if they wanted to see the baby as they grew and maybe we all can see how they continue to grow over the years.

Latest posts

Back