Pictures of my babies!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Manda8190

Reaction score
Yay finally pictures! :D hahahaha

First up is my Wolly Cinn I bought her from Petco so many years ago. haha
They are all copied from my myspace account because I had to get a new computer so I lost everything. But I love my new computer! haha

l_dd1433a2e3f59f1d6676e2265591cde8.jpg

And in that picture you can see the picture of my Missey I was so very close with her. She passed away in my arms. :cry2

l_31caa5042b1d6fc61307a194d7b99f73.jpg

Theres one where you can see her eyes. She was getting her hair back here I clip her in the summer time to keep cool because of all that fur! haha

And Now Samir
l_7ac1e1a02162435cb736b056a6280ced.jpg

l_cd86ea9aaba9452faf46f5a365f3269d.jpg

Just before I had adopted him.

Aww so cute.

Thank you! I love em both to pieces. haha

Isn't it?! I just love that one. He loves to be held like that with his head close to your chest. Such a cuddle bug! haha

He is one major Cuddler! haha He just melts right into your arms! haha So sweet.

awww... Tony does that sometimes with me. I hope it continues and gets even more that way as he matures.

How old is he? I had one (my first rabbit) He was a holland lop my dad named him bugs (after Bugs Bunny haha) He was just the sweetest also I had him doing tricks Where ever I would snap my fingers he would go to. He passed away at the age of 2 on Halloween. In my opinion I think Males are more sweeter then females.. When Missey was young ohhh boy she was sooo mean! But once she got older she settled down and loved to be held. As the same with Cinn as she is now older she's becoming more loving.

My lil baby is named Tony. He is a 9 week old Flemmish Giant so not really little. He's such a big, gentlenatured, sweetheart of a guy.

haha Yeah those are great I can't find them anymore Cinn loved them They were gone by the next day haha

Awww! I've always wanted a Flemish Giant. But I don't have the room for one where i'm at now hopefully when I move out.

Latest posts

Back