Pictures of my Babies

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Eve. Thank you. Daisy Mae(Dutchess od Ajax) is a Lion Head bunny (first new breed of rabbits in100 years). She is 6 months old. I have 3 otherrabbits. Buttercup 7 1/2 years old (Netherland Dwarf). He iswhite, Jackie and Wilbur. They are twins from thesame litter, and they are dwarf lops. They arealmost 3 years old. I'm having trouble posting pictures ofthe other three but when I figure it out I will post them.

Gordy

Hi Eve

Your bunny is so cute. She's similar to Wilbur and Jackieexcept mine are white with grey helicopter ears. They arealmost 3 years old.

Eve

This is Buttercup. He's the eldest a t 7, and themost loveable and friendley of the four bunnies. He's a realham, and loves having his picture taken. Here he is seenwearing his St Patties Day hat. He has a collection ofhats. Easter, Birthday, Halloween, Christmas, Newyears, and Baseball hats and caps. I will post pictures ofhim with his various hats.

Hi Jordiwes. Jackie andWilbur are friends, but they don't get along with Buttercup and DaiseyMae. Daisy Mae and Butercup don't get along with any of theother Bunnies. Buttercup lives on the main floor.He has no cage. jackie and Wilbur have abedroom tothemselves, and Daisy Mae has a bedroom to her self. Thismakes it so much work. It would be nice if they all got along, and lived all together. We tried bnding them but it justdoesn't work, and the vet bills are to expensive after they fight.

Back