pictures of Emmit, Amelia, and Dini

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is our new darling, Amelia. Sheand Emmit are falling in love, and she is already a little ham forattention. This is the only picture I have developed rightnow, but I took a bunch of pictures of her doing lots of sillythings! Emmit is facinated by her...she thinks he's prettycute too.

This is Dini. We had the pleasure ofknowing her for about 3 weeks when she stayed with us. We hadhoped that she could bond with Emmit, but we discovered that she had aserious illness and we had to give her to a family who didn't haveother rabbits (so she wouldn't spread the disease). She was areally silly girl...we really miss her, but she seems to be doing greatwith her new family and her newdoggy friend!

This is her when Martin and I had her.

He He!! Great Pics!! The first one looks like he's lining up for a free kick!!

Hi Emmit's Mom,

Adorable, Adorable Pictures!

I've missed you. It's great to see you back and postingagain. I didn't realize that Dini found a new home.BunnyMommy was so worried about Emmit, Dini, and you in thatsituation. She picked up on it immediately when you had saidthat Dini was sneezing, etc. Don't know if it's much comfort,but I do think you made the right choice in guarding Emmit.I'm sure it broke your and your fiance's heart to make that finaldecision.

I thought the first photo was my favorite, but that caption and the napwas so cute. It's also such a cute photo of the two of youwhen he was young and innocent and let you be the boss.

-Carolyn

Carolyn wrote:
Hi Emmit's Mom,

Adorable, Adorable Pictures!

I've missed you. It's great to see you back and postingagain. I didn't realize that Dini found a new home.BunnyMommy was so worried about Emmit, Dini, and you in thatsituation. She picked up on it immediately when you had saidthat Dini was sneezing, etc. Don't know if it's much comfort,but I do think you made the right choice in guarding Emmit.I'm sure it broke your and your fiance's heart to make that finaldecision.

I thought the first photo was my favorite, but that caption and the napwas so cute. It's also such a cute photo of the two of youwhen he was young and innocent and let you be the boss.

-Carolyn
Yes, thank you Carolyn for remembering this. I was reallyquite concerned. I didn't want to alarm Carrie but wanted tomake sure that she understood all of the ramifications of what she wasabout to undertake.

Carrie, I know that Dini was special to you and Martin and I'm sorrythat you had to let her go, but I think that it was best in the longroom. She was blessed to have known you all in the short timethat she did and it seems that things have worked out very well asshe's found a new home now that's a perfect fit for her! :D

I've seen the photos of Amelia. What an absolutely STUNNINGbunny! Beautiful!!! Are there "grandbunnys" in youand Martin's future? ;)

Thanks for all of the replies...I'll try to postmore pics as I get them. I lost my good camera (doh!), andI'm using a really old, poor quality one...I hope that it does mybabies justice.

Carrie, whatbeautiful pics!Sebastian's little girl LOVES Emmit! She asksto see photos of him (amongst a few of her other favorites) and sheloves these!

Back