Pictures of Baby Bunny!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
awww I couldnt have a bun witht he same name as my first, Would be to hard for me :( Sorry you lost Gizmo but glad you opened your heart to another. Can't wait for more picures of Moo II

I have to say it. I can't keep my big mouth shut.

I am sorry for what has happened....but another rabbit? This makes 5 rabbits that you have rotated through over the last couple of months (even though some died)...plus the other rabbits and guinea pigs you previously owned when you joined the forum.

You could have kept Love in a different cage until she was spayed. You didn't have to rehome her. Rabbits can and will fight when going through "puberty" due to hormones.

I honestly hope this is your last rabbit. You should not add anymore rabbits until you get help for youself and figure out why you feel the need to keep acquiring animals, getting rid of them, getting more, etc. I feel so terribly sorry for all those rabbits that have come and gone.

....ok Undergunfire i get what u are saying...i dont really want to argue with you and i am just going to accept it...here is something that only some of you know..when rehomeing Moo Boo Jethro and all my animals i was prepareing for a baby...not just my aunts...I was also pregnant but was keeping it a secret, then deciding to keep the baby i would have to rehome my animals to make room for baby stuff in my room...I was going to also rehome my flemies but something horrble happened before i did...i misscarried...after this is was heartbroken...Stormy and Salem helped...i didnt tell anyone about the pregnancy except a few friends i was around 4 months when it happened...So hopefully this helps people understand and not be so negative towards me...I am trying my hardest everyday to just live...I am sorry

I think people are just sick of the excuses, Sara :(. I know that after all of the excuses....I don't know what to believe anymore. I just know that it is heart breaking seeing all of these rabbits get tossed around like toys.

After losing a child, you'd think you'd cherish your pets a lot more...and not keep getting them & rehoming them. That's just me, though.

Latest posts

Back