Pictures of all the Little Ones

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

murph72

Reaction score
Back by popular demand :biggrin2:!!!

This is a picture of my original nest box Hollands, who are now around four weeks old:

The biggest baby (The blue with the white toe) whose size has leveled out now:

BlueHolland.jpg

The black one:

BlackHollandBaby.jpg

The baby tort...still the wee one:

TortHolland.jpg

The blue tort:

BlueTortHolland.jpg

The blue tort with white nose:

BlueTortWhiteNoseHolland.jpg

The Blue Lionlops you last saw at a few days old:

BlueLionlops.jpg

My AFL Zoe's two babies (thanks nest box warmer for keeping these little sweeties safe). These guys have already changed so much from Saturday when I took this. Today they were out moving about in the pen with mom and the broken is sporting the helicopter baby look:

ZoesBabies.jpg

Sable Point Lionheads:

SablePointLionheads.jpg

Tort Lionheads who are just starting to get some hair:

TortLionheads.jpg

And my mixed bag of Lionheads (Blue, Black, Blue Tort, and Tort):

TheBombsKits.jpg

The Hollands are all so super friendly. I love each and every one of their furry little butts. The Lionlops are just starting to get active kicking up their feet. The Lionheads are all pretty small yet, but are starting to show some development. They're getting to the stage where I will daily pick them up to give them loving. Talk about a full time job. :)

I love those hollands! They're just at that squishy baby stage that's oh so cuddly!

Gee, must be awful to have to pick up every baby every day. I don't know howyou do it... put them back down, I mean!:biggrin2:

You're trying to kill me, aren't you!? Those babies are so cute! It must be torture to HAVE to play with them EVERY day... :twitch:... Can I come over? lol I wish I lived closer!

I actually feel bad when I'm holding the Hollands because when you're holding one the others (and mom too) are all standing there at the door like, "Hey, why aren't you petting me?" I seriously need more hands! LOL I try to rotate my two hands around the pen and pet everyone an equal number of times. They sit there with their little noses in the air waiting for their turns. It really does make you feel guilty when you finally walk away. They're just too cute. Their little helicopter ears are to die for.

murph72 wrote:
I actually feel bad when I'm holding the Hollands because when you're holding one the others (and mom too) are all standing there at the door like, "Hey, why aren't you petting me?" I seriously need more hands! LOL I try to rotate my two hands around the pen and pet everyone an equal number of times. They sit there with their little noses in the air waiting for their turns. It really does make you feel guilty when you finally walk away. They're just too cute. Their little helicopter ears are to die for.
To solve this problem, you just need to follow these easy steps.
1. Stick head in area where bunnies live.
2. Gather the bunnies around your head with your arms.
3. Snorgle away! :p

Oh so much cuteness!!!! Wouldn't you just want to cuddle them all day:inlove:

Oh...my...goodness! *faints*
Awww, they are all dolls! It's too many cuties for one post!
Thanks for posting pics. I can't wait to see how these little guys and gals grow up!
:)

-
Karlee

:blushan: Awww too cute! You must have your hands full with all of them.. not that that's a bad thing! Just adorable little babies!!

Back