PICTURES NEEDED!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These pictures are 750 X 600.

6hh0dbk.jpg

67x5ds3.jpg

4zxb96g.jpg

542ef45.jpg

Johncdn wrote:
These are a lot smaller and loaded with red-eye, but you are welcome to them;)

100_1592.jpg

Ok here's the update.

I decided to gow ith this photo. It was what I was originally looking for...that kind of in between leaping running thing.

Quality and red eye didn't matter because I just needed it as a reference. THIS BUNNY IS NOW FAMOUS!

So The Ohio State Rabbit Breeer's Association is sponsoring a logo design contest. I guess they want a new logo. I kind of don't blame them, i'm not too fond of the old one. FYI, here's the old/current one:
osrbaoldlogo.jpg

I just mailed in my design tonight. And printed it. I always make Fedex/Kinkos print my junk. So I went down there and I made two versions of the logo I designed, and then I printed both of those in color and black and white. So I had 4 submissions. Then I was right there and The deadline is October 1st so I has to mail them like TONIGHT. I picked up the flyer for this thing like, last May during the Ohio Convention / Lionhead Nationals and I was all gung ho y'know? Then I stuck it in my binder and forgot about it until like...a week ago and I wasl ike '' oh snap I wanted to do that.'' So I got busy. but i'm a last minute person anyways.

Alright so I got the paperwork in order to have it mailed overnight (24$ freaking dollars to send it from Pitt to Ohio and it weighed 4 ounces...) And I wrote down the lady's name and address and I was all relieved that I got that taken care of. It's going to get there October first before 10AM. Talk about cutting it close, eh? And I had to call my sister at home and have her read me the address because I forgot to take hte flyer with me. And I told her I just needed the address, or so I thought. I thought I had remembered the woman's name I had but not her last name apparently. I wondered why her last name was the same as her street name but when you live in a place like me where a lot of old families have been there for generations it's not uncommon for someoen to live on their own street.

Then I get home and I put my groceries away and I look on the flyer and oh snap I got her last name wrong. Good thing Kinkos is open 24 hours for my convenience. And I rememberedt he name of the guy who helped me so I called.
"Hi this is Duane"
"Hey Duane can I talk to Mike real quick?"
"Which one?"
"Uh....the one that kind of looks like MArtin Short..."
"Ok hold on...... Hi this is Mike who kind of looks like Martin Short how may I help you?"

And he fixed the name on my thingy for me. Nice of him. So anyways I know you're dying to see my logo design, keep your pants on.

tracey66.jpg

I'm proud of the logo I created in like 5 days. Haha. I'm excited too. The winnder gets $50 and their choice of a promotional item (I'm goin' with apron all the way.)

Looks great!

Love the story that goes with it. :biggrin2:"Mike that looks like Martin short..." :rofl:

Hey thanks you guys!

I sent an email to the president of OSRBA today just ot let someone know that my entry WILL bet here on the first and if I could have an email or something for hte woman I mailed it to to let her know it will be there.

They promised me it would arrive before 10AM on the 1st of Otober. I also wanted to ask him if that meant I had made the deadline.

I'm so on edge! GRR!!!

I'm sorrry, the contest deadline was extended to December 12th, and I didn't want my logo on the internet (in my photobucket account) that long because I was afraid someoen would nab it. The original dealine was today, OCt 1 so I wasn't worried. But if you want i'll just email it to you. Drop me a line.

-JAK

Latest posts

Back