Pictures! Matthew at show

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"A little trivia on the Polish -- the Polishbreed (in the US) is actually not a Dwarf breed -- just a very smallrabbit. A nice feature because you don't have many of thecommon reproductive problems associated with true Dwarfs."

many (most?) polish actually do carry the dwarfing gene, althoughoriginally they didnt and most polish breeders think theyshouldnt. But polish does do get stuck kits and throwpeanuts, (if they are Dwdw).

i'm not sure if that's what you were saying.

Pam

Your rabbits and also your son look delightful. Do you often end up bringing more rabbits home than you took to the show?!

I think it would be fatal for me to go to a show, I know I would want to bring loads home with me!

Foofy wrote:
Pam

Your rabbits and also your son look delightful. Do you often end up bringing more rabbits home than you took to the show?!

The kids occasionally bring something home -- but I usually don't takeany rabbits to the shows with me (or bring any home!) when I judgebecause I often stay overnight and don't want to worryaboutwhat to do with the rabbits.

Pam

Congratulations Matthew! :dude:

I noticed that in all those photos, theone where he's with the "new" bunny is where he has the biggest smile!The joy of having a new one to add to the crew is always so much fun!

RaspberrySwirl

Latest posts

Back