Pictures from our Vegas trip

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maherwoman

Reaction score
Hey guys!

Thought I'd post the pics we got from our vacation this past weekend in Vegas! :)

Now, be prepared, though I've been to Vegas many times, I still have yet to gamble, even at the penny slots. So, these won't be your typical Vegas pictures. Not to mention, we were visiting my dad (not that he would've minded a single bit if we'd decided to take a full night gambling and drinking...just that it's not our thing).

So, here are the pics!

Some sort of sail thing we saw on the way there...
000_2306.jpg

Welcome!
000_2308.jpg

Primm roller coaster
000_2310.jpg

Vegas
000_2312.jpg

000_2314.jpg

Luxor
000_2316.jpg

Excalibur
000_2317.jpg

This is my dad's retired hunting dog, Bosco
000_2319.jpg

000_2320.jpg

Isn't he CUTE??
000_2321.jpg

000_2327.jpg

"PLEASE play with me???"
000_2322.jpg

000_2323.jpg

And some MAJOR pool fun...with cousin Ethan
000_2324.jpg

000_2325.jpg

000_2328.jpg

Coupla Emily tricks (swirling around and around):
000_2330.jpg

000_2332.jpg

JUMPS! :)
000_2333.jpg

000_2334.jpg

000_2335.jpg

000_2336.jpg

Emily wanted to take a picture of the paper hand puppet she made, named Sammy:
000_2337.jpg

And Hobbes' solution to our clothes smelling like others:
000_2338.jpg

000_2339.jpg

We had so much fun. We mostly just hung out at my dad's. We went to one buffet, but otherwise, hung around his house, relaxing. We were both quite tired the whole time, considering it'd been a 4.5 hour drive there (which I did :biggrin2:), so I asked Danny to do the drive back home. We had a really nice time. I think my dad really appreciated that we were willing to make the drive to come see him. Little did he know...we really enjoyed the drive in our new car (who still has no name :()!

Anyway, there ya go! It was insanely hot, but not difficult to bear, for some reason.

Hugs to ya'll!!

Rosie*

How long does it take to fill the pool with water.
Imagine the rabbit run if the pool was empty. :biggrin2:

Our friendsare in Vegas too. They should be back on Tuesday to pick up Bunny, the rabbit we are bunnysitting at the moment.

Oh! I almost forgot...proof of Em's fun in the pool:

000_2340.jpg

Hehe!

Edited to add: This only happened because I was a dope and forgot to sunscreen her face. :( I don't condone allowing this to happen, AT ALL.

Now that is one happy girl!!! Great pictures. I am here to tell you that Toyota cars rock and you will enjoy yours for a long time to come. I am so happy that things are going well for you and your family. I think Hobbes is trying to tell that he is supposed to go the next time!! Either that or he just did not like the way you pack things. ;)

Hugs Beckie Trouble and Trixie

Thank you!

Oh man, our 4Runner is truly wonderful...the drive was simply splendid! It was SO NICE to have such a great vehicle to travel with. :D

And, yes, she had such a wonderful weekend. Though, you can kinda see how tired she is in that picture (which I took about an hour ago). :)

What a fun weekend...we intend to go back in a few months. :D

And yes, I think Hobbes and Sunny will try to sneak themselves into the suitcase next time...
000_2350.jpg

HEHE!!

Aww, the cats are so cute scenting your clothes:).

Thanks for the pics, they're all great! You could tolerate the heat better there because it's dry, no humidity;). I noticed that in AZ as well, but I was thirsty alot.

That pic of Em's sunburn doesn't look that bad at all, when we were kids, we had some bad ones, 5 times worse than that. My face is sensitive as I'm blonde and blue eyed:X. Don't feel too bad about forgetting, it happens:). If it still looks red and feels hot, I love to use the aloe vera gels, it cools it down considerably. My mom's famous regimine is vinegar, which does the same thing, draws the heat out. (You probably already know this though:D.)

Glad you had a great, relaxing time, you guys deserved it!

Oh, how did Heather and Ivan do with the buns? How are they now that you're home? So curious;).

Oh, they did WONDERFULLY! They didn't have a single problem. All three girls came out and said hello, and they'd plenty of poops. :)

Ivan & Heather even came over at about 10pm because we'd mentioned it was the girls' usual feeding time! :)

And they're doing wonderfully now that we're home, too. They were all five SO happy to see us! :D

Oh, and we're going out to buy some Solarcaine and some aloe vera gel. :)

This is what Em decided to do for her nose just a moment ago:

000_2355.jpg

Hehe!! What a cutie!! :)

AngelnSnuffy wrote:
Oh, how did Heather and Ivan do with the buns? How are they now that you're home? So curious;).

Back