Pictures! Beau and Big Momma

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nochoramet

Reaction score
Here are just some pictures of how fast my baby is growing! And how he's just so sweet. And of course, I had to get some updated pics of Big Momma (don't ask, it just stuck:rollseyes) and she is so sweet... she let me love on her for a good 10 minutes and probably would have let me kept going if it weren't for me being attacked by mosquitos!

Beau Chillin
SDC17683.jpg

Playing with his hair:
SDC17689.jpg

SDC17687.jpg

SDC17690.jpg

Pets pets pets
SDC17694.jpg

Bunny Lips!!
SDC17695.jpg

Tom and Beau
SDC17699.jpg

Showing off his lovely mane
SDC17702.jpg

Bunny butt
SDC17706.jpg

Big Momma and my boyfriend:
SDC17716.jpg

Cooling off
SDC17742.jpg

Ears!
SDC17755.jpg

Her pretty fur
SDC17758.jpg

Chilling
SDC17762.jpg

Pets pets (she was a puddle when I finally stopped)
SDC17764.jpg

[align=center]Cute cute cute *o* <3<3<3

Thank you! I wish the flemmie was mine, she is so sweet and I feel a bond growing between us but... she's Michael's parents bun... so oh well. I love little Beau though he is just toooooo cute. He'll be going on his first trip outside this weekend!

I'd tell you to stick her in your pocket and do a bunny knapping but that is a little hard to do w/ a flemmie LOL
I bet your little guy will be jumping for joy when you let him go outside, after the initial caution of course lol.

LOL! Yes that would be a little hard to do with her XD

And I hope he will, he's so lazy right now he'll just lay down and then crawl a bit and lay down some more! Maybe being outside will perk him up

Latest posts

Back