Pictured of Randall and Breed question

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eel_oh_Eel

Reaction score
The bunny I recently adopted (who I was previously calling Finnegan) has been officially named Randall. He is doing excellently and is a massive sweetheart and suckup :p

I have no clue what kind of rabbit he is or how big he will get, but I'm getting about seven pounds since his parents were about 6-7 pounds. Right now, he's just a little over two. (that's an estimation, I have no scale.) and he's eight weeks old. So, if anyone has any idea of breed/proper color name, let me know! His ears move down a little bit every day :p Almost like they're trying to be lop, but not quite getting there.

0406091.jpg

0406092.jpg

0406093.jpg

0406094.jpg

0406095.jpg

0406096.jpg

This is just seconds before an exsuberant binkie-run.
0406097.jpg

This is our resident bunny, Cearbannog. She is (I believe) a Giant Chinchilla Rabbit - She's about ten pounds. She hasn't been introduces to Randall, and wont be for at least a few months (until he is neutered.) She's about five or six years old, and she has more personality than I've ever seen :p Sadly, all of our pictures of her are not on my computer, and I'm not in the mood to learn how to use the SO's Mac. So, I just snapped a quick one of her. She's downstairs, upstairs are Lydia and Feivel, my two girly-rats.
0406098.jpg

Cearbannog is far to small to be a "Giant" Chinchilla. There are many breeds that have Chinchilla color, so its hard to guess what she might be.

Randall appears to be a very cute Heinz 57. :)

Pam

Well, if she isn't giant, she at least qualifies as really big :p I tried to get a few photos showing the shape of her head, but she was... well, not in a cooperating kind of mood :p More so, I was just trying to get cute pictures, hehe. This was mostly about showing off bunnies, not about trying to find a breed. That's just a bonus!

caer1.jpg

caer2.jpg

caer3.jpg

caer4.jpg

I tried to take about five shots of me holding her, and they all came out like this. She was NOT interested :p
caer5.jpg

Latest posts

Back