Picture of two of my pretty girl's

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cheryl

Reaction score
Chocolate Bunny and Marley wonder if i have any treat's

These two are sister's and Cassidy is their brother...these picture's were taken just today and you can just see little Riley in the corner of the first picture.....i really need to get my blog started and soon

028.jpg

Marley say's 'watcha dooooooin'

020.jpg

Just look at those cute little bunny wips:D

Thankyou pet-bunny...i told the girl's of your kind compliment's...they say thankyou very much

Haha Patti.... i tried so hardto stand my ground....they forget that they are bunnies and think they are little human's...they seem to want everything that i have......they have to stop looking at me with that look as if to say ohh pwetty pwease mummy.

The girls say thankyou Sweetsassy

Chocolate Bunny say's...my mummy call's me little fatty and chupa chup...but a chupa chup is a lolly not a bunny....silly mum...but i think she calls me that cause i'm so sweet,that's why my name is Chocolate Bunny :nod

034-1.jpg

Oh my, those little buns are just too adorable for words...
I have a hard enough time not over-doing it on the fresh veggies when all my babies come storming over to the patio door for their treats...I'm quite sure it would take a major does of discipline to say 'no' to those little ones, lol.

I know...they are just adorable!.....i just love little bunny mouth's

And yes it's so hard to resist when they give me that cute bunny look

Aww thankyou for the lovely comment's guy's....Chocolate bunny and Marley say thankyou as well....and send you all kisses......i just love that last picture of Chocolate Bunny...she just look's so pretty....and that look she's giving me....just so adorable.

I do have to post picture's of all my bunnies still though...they are alldemanding that i post their picture's!....i was supposed to do my blog on the weekend that just went....gosh i'm such a slacker.....well it's a long weekend this weekend coming.....Queen's birthday holiday....which is pretty weird cause it's not even her realbirthday then....but oh well who care's...we get a holiday so i'm happy :D

so i will do my blog then....hopefully ;)

Oh i just have to agree just how adorable they both are :biggrin2:

And i think sometimes they just love posing for the camera.....so it makes it so much easier when i have little posers......and that last picture of Chocolate Bunny just make's me wanna squeeze those cute lil cheeks of her's lol.

Haha...CKGS

Thank'sCrystal(Angelnsnuffy)i love that bit...momma love you little butts.....made me giggle lol.

Crystal....Marley and Chocolate Bunny are just over four years old now.....gosh time fly's....i still remember when they were just so little..awwww...my babies...and they still are my little babies:D

Latest posts

Back