Picture Of The Babie Holland and Mini Lop Mix

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Legacygirl

Reaction score
here what you all be waiting for pictures ofJulie;s babies. Go to my website atwww.myspace.com/legacygirl.There a pciture on the site. They are five days old, twosolid, three brokens. It hard enough to get these little guysto be still long enough for me to take picture sheesh.:run:

I was the one that been posting about peanutbabies for the last few days, my rabbit Julie having babies. Peoplethat been following up on it.

Sorry I didn't read your question. Ionly breed the holland and mini once to get pet rabbit for people andto make extra money. Also maybe you never heardthis but it been long time since I been involved with rabbits for showetc. It also been long time since I breed them too.So I bred my holland and mini since I don't have any other rabbits atthat time. It a practice breeding in a way, so I know what todo with the kits, help them if emergencies, help the mom etc.It to get me back into the boat so when I do more breeding purebredsthis time around, I know what to expect etc. I hope I am making sensehere.

They are very cute!

If you think they wiggle alot now, just wait until their eyes open inabout 5-7 days... They won't sit still for even a second oncethey start hopping out of the nest box.

--Dawn

Latest posts

Back