Pics of the new bun!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OreoTheBunny

Reaction score
photo9.jpg

Name suggestions?

That bun is TOO CUTE! His crazy little hairs are so funny. I think Theodore is a great name :3

I was recently reading that someone wanted to name their bun Mathias like from Redwall... can't remember where I read that. As soon as I saw your new addition I thought that Mathias just stuck, but Theodore is just as good too!

I always think that lionheads suit names that sound quite royal or posh, i like the name Leonardo, but call him leo for short! Leo means lion in latin! So its a name with a meaning! :)

Kramer wasn't cute! If the color in the picture is his actual color, how about Peaches? That would continue your food theme started with Oreo. Your next rabbit can be named Cream. lol

LakeCondo wrote:
Kramer wasn't cute! If the color in the picture is his actual color, how about Peaches? That would continue your food theme started with Oreo. Your next rabbit can be named Cream. lol
Aww I loved Kramer and meant no harm at all.

MagPie wrote:
Plus it all depends if she likes Seinfeld. I thought it was stupid and not funny.

Anyway he is a cutie. I like Theodore.
I was not trying to be stupid or funny. I loved Kramer...I meant no harm by the name.

What a sweet face! Absolutely love the ears.

Theodore
Leo

Both good suggestions.

I would suggest Colin, Nigel, Argus. I have a habit of thinking "Harry Potter" characters. lol

But what happens if he's a she?

Molly would be a good name if he's a she.

K:)

Trixie wrote:
MagPie wrote:
Plus it all depends if she likes Seinfeld. I thought it was stupid and not funny.

Anyway he is a cutie. I like Theodore.
I was not trying to be stupid or funny.  I loved Kramer...I meant no harm by the name. 

Oooh I know you didn't :). I didn't mean it that way either. I've just never cared for the show. My stepdad loves it so I have watched it before. I just didn't find it funny.

Matthias was from me! :) We DID end up naming our boy that from the Redwall series :p

Karmin your bun looks like a Tiki to me! :D

Thanks for all the suggestions guys! My brother ended up naming him Fobos, which means fear in greek. Anyway, I call him Theodore when he's not around.

Latest posts

Back