Pics of Ozzy maybe

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iwantatwinkie

Reaction score
I just bought a digital camera and am trying tomaster putting pics on the net. If this don't work somebody please letme know what I need to do. Thanks.

Go to the post called "Pictures &Avatars". There is a bunch of combined helpful tips and walk throughdirections on how to do it. :)

Hello Iwantatwinkie,

You may have to go to photoshop and size down your pictures. I have tomake all my pics smaller. try bringing them down to 400 or less. thatshould do it. most of my pics are 1200 or more right out of the camera.I hope this helps.

Dennis,C.V.R.

Let me try this.

Ozzy.jpg

Here is a pic of my cat Ralph. He is a little overweight, 22lbs, but working on getting that down.

ralph.jpg

What a pretty kitty! He looks so lovable too. :)

Your bun is beautiful too. I love the color.

Here's one of my cats, his name is Lestat.

Sorry the pics are so big. I am having probsresizing. Thanks for the compliments on Ozzy and Ralph. Ralph is a verysoft cat. He has extremely long hair. He has to get his haircut quiteoften. He is 2 years old. Ozzy is around 4 months. Here is anotheroneof Ozzy.

Ozzy2.jpg

Your Nilla is a cutie. He does somewhat resemble Ralph. I wish Ralph was as small as Nilla though.:D

She's actually grown a bit since those pictureswere taken. She's still small compared to Ralfy, she only weighs about12 lbs. She's bright orange like Ralf in real life but thelighting in my house is bad and I dont have a flash o my cheapo cam soit makes her look dark.

Ralph has lost a little bit of weight. He justgot over a nasty urinary tract infection. He lost around 4lbs fromthat. He is all better now though.

Hi Iwantatwinkie!

Little Oz is such a beautiful little punkin. Love hiscoloring. No wonder why you're madly in love. Ididn't realize he was going through a tough time with a urinary tractinfection. Ouch! Losing 4 lbs?!Wow.

Good thing he's got such a great Mom to take care of him.

Thanks so much for posting a picture. It's nice to put a faceto your little one. So glad to see your post. Goodjob on getting the pictures posted.

-Carolyn

Thanks for the compliments Carolyn. It was my catthat had the urinary tract infection. So far my bunny has been healthy.I pray he stays that way. Also, I am my babys daddy. One of few daddyson here.:p

Hi Iwantatwinkie,

Sorry I didn't understand that it was your cat rather thanOzzy. I still feel badly for the poor little one.Couldn't imagine your rabbit having lost 4 lbs. Hope your catis feeling better. Poor sweet little one.

I'm really glad to see that you're stepping out a bit andposting. I'm know you will add a lot of valuable insightswith your experiences with Ozzy and your other animals.

:)

-Carolyn

Latest posts

Back