pics of my new baby bunny!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

littleboo

Reaction score
Here he is, just 6 weeks old and sooo adorable!
icon_biggrin.gif
.he has the cutest expressions and actually drinks loads!! i dont have aname for him yet...
icon_confused.gif
any ideas?

*btw* he loves my mums basket as you can probably see....he sits in it for ages!

Picture025.jpg

Picture029.jpg

Picture027.jpg

He is beautiful!!! What a handsome little guy...I think I'm in love!:inlove:

As for names....Smudge came to mind when I first saw him...will have to think some more...

:inlove:

Oh my, he IS such a beauty. I would want to call him Cookie. He reminds me of one, for some odd reason. More pictures!

- Katy

yes his colouring is what attracted me to him!

my bf wants to call him eeyore for some strange reason! im not overlykeen on it though :? he was quite down & lethargicwhen i first got him home but he has really perked up now & isdoing binkies everywhere!

any more names spring to mind guys? :)

I really thought for two seconds you were a girlI knew :)she just bought a lop bunny that she named Boo!! buti was wrong :p

Boo is a precious lil bunny and looks adorable in that basket!!!

he is a mini lop, or at least i was toldheis ~ never seen a harlequinbunnythough.boy does he make me laugh with that basket, he justloves it and wont come out! hes going to grow too big for itthoughhehe that will be fun to watch him trying to squeezeinto it! :p

I LuV MaH BuNs wrote:
OOOO I love the tri-colored rabbits!!
wow!!!! i havejust seen the pic on your avatar thingy & your bunny looks likea twin to my other rabbit! thats amazing. what breed is yours?

I saw him and immediately thought...Patches.

:DJames

*edit* at second glance he seems to have a white mustache andeyebrows. Maybe wizard, wiz, Einstien, or some other smartold guy name.

Latest posts

Back