PIcs of my little honey

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's a picture of where the "G" is - see?

7648_231849_090000000.jpg

It should appear automatically when you have files in the Gallery.

Thank you so much for that. At least I know what it looks like now, but that entire second bar is missing. Weird, huh?

Is there some setting I am missing, or don't have enough posts, yet?

But I am posting with the regular reply, and not the "quick" reply because I can do these things -

See?

See what I mean?

I couldn't bold and underline in quick reply!

There is definitely a glitch somewhere. I have one toolbar - not two. :(

I would download firefox or some other free browser and see if that changes it the browser might not support all the tools. It would be worth finding out because that 'G' sure makes posting photos easy.

I recently upgraded my Internet Explorer to IE9 and it stopped showing me the second bar and the G button. I downloaded firefox and it works with that browser. I think it is some issue with IE9.

Texas mom wrote:
Thank you so much for that. At least I know what it looks like now, but that entire second bar is missing. Weird, huh?

Is there some setting I am missing, or don't have enough posts, yet?
I'm not sure what would cause that.

What browser are you using? I use Firefox, and just tried IE8 and Google Chrome.

For what it's worth, Firefox and IE8 worked fine for me, but Chrome had the second toolbar missing, just as you reported. None of the Chrome settings seemed to have any effect on the problem. I'll see if I can get some answer from the Sr. Mods here or from Google.

Latest posts

Back