Pics of my holland lop babies born May 17th...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TinysMom

Reaction score
I hope you enjoy them! We have 9 babies (but we suspect we're going to lose one as its not thriving) - two of the 9 are broken. (They are from two different litters but the mama of one is the grandma to the other litter).

[align=center]
IMG_1880.jpg

IMG_1881.jpg

IMG_1890.jpg

IMG_1906.jpg

IMG_1908.jpg

IMG_1909.jpg

IMG_1913.jpg

Yes - I tranced the baby and then laid it on the bed...
IMG_1914.jpg

IMG_1926.jpg

IMG_1928.jpg

Someone did NOT want to go back in the basket to go back to their cage...
IMG_1846.jpg

IMG_1829.jpg

IMG_1842.jpg

The sickly bunny....

IMG_1843.jpg

IMG_1849.jpg

IMG_1850.jpg

IMG_1853.jpg

IMG_1857.jpg

This one pancakes and tooth purrs for pets.

IMG_1858.jpg

IMG_1862.jpg

[/align]

Very cute. Who can place a tag on what's common or "normal". Some lose a whole litter and some have no losses. We've had older, but not geriatric rabbits pass that were showing absolutely no symptoms of anything at three and four years while others make it to 12 or more--we have a mini-rex that is more than 12 and she'd have been way down on the list of bunnies I thought would get that old.

I must have a box of 9 baby Holland Lops! It would be heaven :D They look like my favorite coloring: tortoiseshell/broken tortoiseshell! Am I right? Are they Cindy's grandbabies and babies?

SnowyShiloh wrote:
I must have a box of 9 baby Holland Lops! It would be heaven :D They look like my favorite coloring: tortoiseshell/broken tortoiseshell! Am I right? Are they Cindy's grandbabies and babies?
You are indeed right. Five are Cindy's babies and four are her grandbabies from Portia. Zuba - the dad - passed away during their pregnancies.

Dotty, her other daughter is going to be bred to STING - a lionhead that is just a sweetheart.

Back