Pics of my Bunnies!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KatieRenee33

Reaction score
I took some pictures of Willow's babies. They are a week and 2 days old!:shock: I'm really happy that they are doing so well, considering her last litter ended so badly. While I pulled them out of the nest to check them over, they acted like they where searching for Willow, so I set her on top of them and they latched on. So here are some pictures:
Picture279.jpg

Picture280.jpg

do they look round enough??:?
Picture283.jpg

Willow feeding them.

Here is the Proud Daddy Snicker:
Picture285.jpg

Picture286.jpg

And Auntie Thunder-Nibble :) Doesnt she look happy? haha I put her in with the goats during the day, and you can see what keeps her occupied. lol

Luvr of Wabbits and Polar Bears wrote:
Babbies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They look well feed to me, but I'm no expert.
They are 2 days old with fur?? They are so cute.

They are a week and 2 days old. ;) I thought they that looked nice and round, but with them squirming around its hard to tell sometimes

anneq wrote:
awww so sweet - and the mom and dad are a very handsome couple too:)
awe thanks!!:D Snickers is a master at getting in and out of the goat pen, and this is how we ended up with babies! lol

Aww they're gorgeous!! :blushan:

They look harlequin to me. How cute! :D Where are you? I wanna come bunny nap them!

hahah thanks!!! =] With help from people on her we think the mother is a harlequin, but on sure what breed Snickers is as I just found him in my yard one day.

Their bunnies are so cute! Daddy looks so proud, but Auntie Thunder-Nibble looks like she doesn't look forward to having to pinch so many cheeks.

Luvr of Wabbits and Polar Bears wrote:
How are the babies today?
They are Great!! They seemed to grown over night!:shock: and This afternoon everyone had there eyes opened!!!!:D

JeffS wrote:
Their bunnies are so cute! Daddy looks so proud, but Auntie Thunder-Nibble looks like she doesn't look forward to having to pinch so many cheeks.
Haha. Well Thunder is the happest Bunny in the world, she comes with her own attitude. I pulled her out of the nest as soon as i noticed Willow had them because the last litter that Willow had in the big pen, Thunder kept pulling them out.:expressionless

Back