pics of my 4 week old baby rabbits

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lynnnora2

Reaction score
Just wanted to share these pictures I have just taken today of my 4 babies. Theyre so adorable, have been so lucky that every rabbit I have bred Have been absolutely irresistable. They are forever binkying all over their cage, its a good job its a large one. Its almost like they try to show off and do it every time I go near them. They seem to be eating and drinking fine and I havent seen them feed off Thumper for a few days so think theyre maybes being weaned.

2013-04-25 18.00.23.jpg

2013-04-25 18.01.06.jpg

2013-04-25 18.01.38.jpg

2013-04-25 18.02.00.jpg

The first baby is Bugs, the second is Coco, the third is Binky and the last one is Mopsy.

EEEK Cuteness. Did you put them in the teacups so they would sit still for a second LOL?

It was the only way I could get a pic lol but looks so cute.

OMG the little orange one is soooooooo cute ... who am I kidding, they are all sooooooo cute (but especially the orange one)

I would like a cup of Coco or Binky or Mopsy ....or even that Bugs! :biggrin: They are all so irresistible! Beautiful baby bunnies! :heartbeat:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back