Pics of 2 bunnies that need homes in pittsburgh area

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DUSTBUNNY-CLYDE

Reaction score
My friend needs to find home a.s.a.p. for these 2 sweet boys. they are 4 y.o. neutered males. they are indoor bunnies and they are bonded. They are very lovey and love to run around and play!! Please ask around and find these boys a forever home!!! thanks so much!!!

IMG_2438 (1).jpg

IMG_2453.jpg

Oh, I hope they can find them a wonderful bunny home! They are so adorable! Hope our list members see this & someone here can take them!

good news!! possible found homes for my friend's boys!!!! a friend my fiancée went to h.s. with, has been asking a ton of questions about bunnies and bunny care on facebook. so he asked my fiancée where to get a bunny for his family!!! I said, I know where he can get 2 awesome bunnies!!! so he's going to meet the bunnies this week to see how they do with his older kids!!! keep your fingers crossed!!!!!

just sent my fiancée's friend all the info on bunny care from the house rabbit society. he had lots of questions and is super excited. Tuesday I'm taking there to meet the buns!!! yay!! I think this is a good match for his family!!! Don't mind putting all the effort in and expense if these bunnies will have a good home!!!!

I wish you could take them too. they are so personable and loveable. I'm meeting my fiancée friends here in a little and I hope they give these little guys a good home. I told them if there's any problems , to give the bunnies to me instead of sticking them outside or taking them to the shelter.

Good on you for really working hard to find them a good home, and especially offering to take them back in for a bit if it doesn't work out with them. Best of luck, I hope he adopts them :)

BAD NEWS!! the family was half way home and the dad and one of the boys started wheezing!!! We tried at least!! :( I met the bunnies and they are just darling. My friends brother is neglecting them some!! :( We returned the bunnies to him. Before I left I clipped their nails!! They were actually curling under. Never saw that before. I also made him clean the litter boxes and we gave them a butt bathe. They really need a good home!!!! These guys are about 10 lbs. a piece. Super friendly and outgoing. You can pick them up and they don't mind at all. Did wonderful with the kids!!! My fiancée and I are still discussing at least fostering them???? Until we find a permanent home!!! Please help me find them a forever home rabbit forum friends!!!

Aww, I'm so sorry to hear that. It seems that many people are allergic to rabbit fur, more than other types it seems. I'm so sorry it didn't work out.

Back