Pics O' The Boys

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SunnyCait

Reaction score
Bunnies were being cute and I haven't posted pictures in a while. Plus a friend was bothering me for some pictures. I was hesitant because it was dark out and I knew the pics would be crappy.

I would like to say that these photos are proof that:

A) Black rabbits are ridiculous to photograph
B) Waiting for sunlight should be mandatory for all pictures ever
C) I told you so

Breakfast. HE'S HUGE.

"Yes. I am a big boy now. The donuts, they call to me!"
IMG_9599.jpg

"Bunnies are running away!!!"
IMG_9601.jpg

Crap picture but look at him go!!!
IMG_9614.jpg

Mary Jane is much more stationary than Breakfast.

"Boring."
IMG_9603.jpg

"So bored."
IMG_9605.jpg

"Lame-o."
IMG_9609.jpg

"Le sigh."
IMG_9621.jpg

And the bunnies have a new friend. He's been here for a few weeks, but he has no name. He is old bunny, vet said maybe 7 or so. Old bunny. Ben and Willis keep forcing their way into my head but I REFUSE to call him that. And he doesn't look like a Munchies, my go to name for a third rabbit.

I was DEFINITELY not looking to get another rabbit at this time. But things happen, and fate intervened... Had 3 rabbits we took in from a relative of my wife's who passed away. Plus 5 from an auction experience gone awry. The others have been rehomed in the family, but we got very attached to this one rabbit... It was hard to see them ALL go... So old bunny is here to stay.

"Why heller there! Look at me with my red eyes!"
IMG_9593.jpg

"Sh*t this guy is HUGE!" For a comparison, old bunny weighs about 3 pounds. I have no clue how much Breakfast weighs. But it's a lot.
IMG_9606.jpg

Dog and rabbit secret meeting
IMG_9623.jpg

"Oy, this is one furry bum!"
IMG_9639.jpg

All three together on the craptastic papason chair.
IMG_9637.jpg

Aww they're gorgeous! And I'm still jealous that all your bunnies get along. Mine all hate each other. Also, it looks like Mary Jane has a damp nose? Is he okay?

Thanks guys!!

Shiloh, I'm not sure what exactly is up with Mary Jane's nose. He's definitely not sick. Could have been a dog kiss that was a little too wet? He's feeling and looking fine, normally I don't see anything like that with him.

I think my boys are weird. They get along fine. They aren't housed together at nights, but during the day they all free roam around with no issues. Mellow rabbits I suppose!

Happatk, Mary Jane is an American fuzzy lop. :)

April... That was actually the FIRST name I thought of, and I really liked it. He does look a lot like a Ben.

Great pictures, especially the huddle one with the dogs! :)

I have to agree about black bunnies. My house is never very bright on the inside, and taking pictures is challenging. ~Just see the videoI did of Peter and the newspaper, yesterday. :p

ha ha i hear you about the black rabbit thing too, i had sssssooooooooooooo many pics of Sooty where it looks like he has no eyes,lol, i think i have onlly a hand ful of pics where you can see his eyes,lol.

very nic pics and buns, watch out those Dutch rabbits tend to have attitudes,lol!!!!!!!!

So cute! I hope they all continue to get along, and it's great that you've given Old Ben (that's what I'll call him for now) a good retirement home.

It's a fuzzy!! I always love seeing pics of MJ. He is so cute! Is he shedding as much as my fuzzy lop is right now? I fear I shall be breathing hair until kingdom come, lol. I guess it is the change of seasons.
The other bunnies are cute too. Especially old guy. He has such a cute face.

I think his name is Ben. :)

My second rabbit ever was a Dutch. I've always liked the breed, just never thought about getting one. Especially not with a Flemish... LMAO.

He is SO chill. And funny! When we're just hanging out on the couch, he'll flop down, and he literally throws himself down. It's hilarious and so cute!!!

Aina, he really isn't shedding that much. Which I am happy for!! All that fur... *shudders* LOL

Aww I love the name Ben! Good choice! He is really cute, he looks much younger than he is.

Back