Pick Your Favorite Angel

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WHAT ON EARTH??????

I NEVER in a million years would expect to be apart of this!

AWWWW, RAZ you're the best! Thank you so much you made my day!

I however don't think I could vote for any ONE person, as so many ofyou have helped me out, sent me prayers, and good wishes, many manytimes...

I would like to say thank you to ALL of you who have been such a GREATand WONDERFUL friend in my life! You truely mean the world to me....

all my love,

:monkey:'s!

Pet Bunnywrote: "I know there is an angel looking down on us right now."

This was a given! We didn't need a pollforBuck!

Gypsy wrote- "Angel ME! heh someone had better get a hammer and pound the horns back in, they make the halo sit funny."

This is exactly why I chose you myfriend! Everybody always needs a misfit in the midst to mix things up abit!
8_2_103.gif

I luV maH BuNs wrote- "Where's SLG?"

Are you kidding me? :shock:Youdon't live withher!

zakfoxmom wrote- "......if I had to pick one though, I would have to pick Carolyn."

zoecat6 wrote- :DCarolyn :D

No disrespect intended,but...

Carolyn and SLG are two peas in apod!

Raspberry

I can't pick just one.I have been here ashort time so my opinion doesn't mean much but I think everyone iswonderful and tries hard to help others.
All are angels in my book!:angel:

dyky71 wrote:
I can't pick just one.I have been herea short time so my opinion doesn't mean much but I thinkeveryone is wonderful and tries hard to help others.
All are angels in my book!:angel:
:nonono:NEVER Ever think this way , NOOne opinion New or Old is treated any differently !Every opinion Matters Every Post Matters, Every Question Matters on and on and on , ,

sorry statements like that tend to Make me sad and angry .

Gypsy,I guess I should have put it in adifferent way. What I mean is I haven't been here long enough to knowanyone well enough to have strong enough opinions to vote one as anangel and it mean anything to me .

Well,except Carolyn. I have gotten to know her on a personal level and she would be my vote if she was on the list:D

But from reading posts everyone seems really nice and helpful.
Sorry if I got your dander up. Sure didn't mean to do that:D

Thanks for your votes of confidence, but as the Allman Brothers sang, "I'm no Angel."

Thank GOD Raspberry had the sense to keep herself off the list.

And what's Gypsy doing there??? She's a witch!

-Carolyn

I think the most supportive person on the forumis Carolyn, she worries about everybody and everything. And the mostprotective is Razz.

On other hand I think every woman is an angel on some days and a witch on others. Man are usually more stable.
(P.S. just joking)

mygrl2k3 wrote:
... He still ask about the dog cards.

Cristy

Bless his heart. :hug:

Check his email.

Love,
-Carolyn

Carolyn if you name was up there you would bethe first one I would pick. You stepped right up and helped me out withMH and some issues I had. You cared so much for me and MH as well. Youare a true friend no matter what. When you tell me certain things youwere honest and cared. Bless you Carolyn and I am glad to call you myfriend also along with razz, Slg and others.

:tears2:

Hey Razzamattazz,

Check Me Out!

:mrsthumper:

Tina's right, there should've been more options, but the limit to a poll was 10. :?

The rabbits are the angels to me.

Every Vote Counts, Old Member or New Member, pick one from the list. Noone will know who you voted for, so don't worry about offending anyone.

-Carolyn

This is too hard. I need a longer list andmore then 1 vote.

I have to vote for: Tina because she got me through Abby's stasis.

Gypsy because she sent me D'Ara.

SPM because she sent me Abby.

Amanda because she sent me Dillon and Corky.

Carolyn because without her we wouldn't have this great forum andbecause she was a huge help with Abby's stasis and when I lost Daisy.

Pam Nock because she made me feel better when I lost Daisy.

Oh, the list goes on and on.

Jen

Latest posts

Back