Pick Your Favorite Angel

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RaspberrySwirl

Reaction score
Tis the time ofthe year for good deeds, so pick your favoriteangel!

Forgive me for those I've overlooked. Wehave too many good hearted peopleand notenoughspace in our poll. ;)

Raspberry

I vote for None of the Above. :no:

My Favorite Angel is

LucyLocket

-Carolyn

Does anyoneremember when I won the witch contest? And someone in particular put alot of pressure on the general public to vote forme???That wasn't veryangelic!

Well... It was hard to come up with afield of Angels that wasn't heavily weighted so that any one Angelwould get all the votes. AND I could only pick ten because the pollonly accepts that many. I have some suggestions for write in votes butthen that would ruin the fun!

how could i possibly choose one of the above? i have4 special angels, one for each bunny, and one for me.

Tiffany, Carolyn, Gypsy, and Luvabun. :kiss::bouquet::hug:

It is really hard to pick one.

Everyone of them are so unique and so giving in their own way.

I know there is an angel looking down on us right now.

Rainbows! :angel:

Is it 12:01 - YET???

:waiting:

-Carolyn

cirrustwi wrote:
Pet_Bunny wrote:
I know there is an angel? looking down on us right now.
Agreed.? I think that perhaps the real angel was left off thepoll.??? ?

Jen

?

Buck is looking down and chuckling.

We all know he's Our #1.

:star:

-Carolyn

Nicky Snow wrote:
Buck is our angel at the bridge. the rest of you are our angels on Earth. (Especially you Carolyn!)

That's a given. :wink:

That's why IIIIII'm not on the list.

:bunnydance:

:laugh:

LUCY LOCKET

Go Lucy :bunnydance: Go Lucy :bunnydance: Go Lucy :bunnydance:

:kiss:

-Carolyn

Nicky Snow wrote:
how could i possibly choose one of the above? ihave4 special angels, one for each bunny, and one for me.

I forgot Shuu!!!!! Shuu you have always given me great advice and help. you are my angel too!!!

I have quite a few angels here. Carolyn, Razz,SLG,Lissa, Lucylocket, Rabbitgirl and Buck. There is more butthese gangs here is really helpfull to me.
:bunnydance::bunnydance:

Nicky Snow wrote:
how could i possibly choose one of the above? ihave4 special angels, one for each bunny, and one for me.

Angel ME! heh someone had betterget a hammer and pound my horns back in ,theymake the halo sit funny.

gypsy wrote:
Nicky Snow wrote:
how couldi possibly choose one of the above? i have4 special angels,one for each bunny, and one for me.

Angel ME! heh someone had betterget a hammer and pound my horns back in ,theymake the halo sit funny.
Gypsy, itotally got a visual there, you with a crooked halo! You can't denyyour goodness. you just gotta lot of "tell it like it is" sprinkled onyour wings.

Carolyn,

I think you shouldbe on the list.. it's cause of you and those dog cards that Tyler ispotty trained.. at least during the day... He has accidents at nightand gets so upset.. But a year ago he wore diapers 24/7 Nowhe won't think of wearing one.. He still ask about the dog cards.

Cristy

I'm sorry, I can't just pick one, I think all of you are top Angels in my book!!!

But......if I had to pick one though, I would have to pick Carolyn.

Latest posts

Back