Photos of snowball and Nora

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
KatyG wrote:
And here is one of her after relaxing after a fight with a glove.

:great: What an adorable Baby! Give her a big kiss for me.

Those Gloves! :disgust: They never know when to stop.

-Carolyn

KatyG wrote:
Here is Nora trying to hide from the camera behind the hoover.

What a beautiful color and beast Nora is. Don't think she's about to fit behind the Hoover though!

:no:

-Carolyn

I was tidying up the other day and had justcleared the bottom of this book shelf when snowball hopped in anddecided it would make a nice little place for her to have a rest!

That's so cute.

My Buttercup likes to help me do the laundry. He always jumpsin the basket when I'm folding clothes. It really is quitecute to see. I reallly should try to get a picture of that.

Soooska

hi KatyG. your bunny snowball is beautiful and im sure my bunny is her twin!:highfive:

what breed is she as ive never found out what mine is? (the petshop didnt know!)

yes i know what you mean with the towels, honey attacks every towel in sight, its quite funny really!

Tucker hates Blankets and Towels.

He absolutely MUST show them who's in Control over the household.

:gun:

How nice of you to clean that area out for Snowball. Wonderhow long she's been waiting for that to happen. :ponder:

-Carolyn

Hi littleboo That's funny becausethere is some confusion over what breed snowball istoo! Both my bunnies were sold to me as babies andI was told they were mini lops. However they have grown up tobe different sizes and look different so they cannot both be the samebreed and I am confused now.

yes i got told by a friend she was a mini lop but i doubt it as she isnt mini! i dont know what she is, just a lop maybe? lol

heres a picture of her anyway. do you think they look similar at all?

b2a4db27.jpg

Beautiful bunnies!!:love:

Yes,my Rupert HAS to kill all towels numerous times to make sure they are dead:shock:!!

Sorry! I love taking photosof my bunnies. Here are some more pics, they areallowed to play on this little sofa as it is old anyway.

Here is snowball climbing

Latest posts

Back