Photos of Muffin!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tinymonster

Reaction score
2985327057_c41d85a59d_o.jpg

2986182182_4b62c147d0_o.jpg

2985327139_5ce1a82fe7_o.jpg

2986181892_66dd2fde82.jpg

2986181448_f8e6e99796.jpg

2986181572_e75f028d2f.jpg

I am so happy I got a good camera (for my birthday) just before we got Muffin!

I am still trying to work out what he is. I think maybe a Netherland dwarf cross, or just an 'untrue' Nethie? He has grown since he came to live with us but not a great deal. He's very curious and active-- he'll happily crawl and jump on us.

Just looking at these pictures makes me want to go home and play with him!

I absolutley cannot cannot believe how cute Muffin is! I don't know what breed Muffin is but I know that he is so cute. Those eyes, the coloring. Absolutley amazing! I am in love with this rabbit so much.

Shannon

Those pictures are great! I need a new camera. A big fancy one!! I love em! Muffin is adorable!!

Muffin is adorable! I love his markings and his bright blue eyes!

That last picture in your original post is really great! he looks like he would make a good rabbit hopper ;) Especially if he's already harness trained! lol.

How old is he? He looks like he is a very curious bunny! ooh he's just so adorable! :) :biggrin2:

Emily

Muffin is so CUTE! I wish i could take Moo outside but im in chicago and the reg temp lately is 40-50 lol

Awwwwaaaaaa he's soooo cute! Looks so much like the buns that the lady who bred Sakura breeds, little nethie lop crosses. He just looks so much like them!

He's got very pretty grey eyes :D.

What a cute bunny!
I love the leash! and that piece of PCV pipe is just a great idea! I'm going to have to go pick one up for Chewi!

Latest posts

Back