Photos From Cathy Patrick Memorial Show

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mambo101

Reaction score
cp1.jpg

cp2.jpg

cp3.jpg

cp4.jpg

cp5.jpg

cp6.jpg

cp7.jpg

cp8.jpg

cp9.jpg

cp10.jpg

cp11.jpg

cp12.jpg

cp13.jpg

cp14.jpg

cp15.jpg

cp16.jpg

cp17.jpg

cp18.jpg

cp19.jpg

cp20.jpg

cp21.jpg

cp22.jpg

cp23.jpg

cp24.jpg

cp25.jpg

cp26.jpg

cp27.jpg

cp28.jpg

cp29.jpg

cp30.jpg

cp31.jpg

cp32.jpg

cp33.jpg

cp44.jpg

cp45.jpg

Aww! So cute! See any French lops? ;)

Aww Amy.. he's as cute as a button! :D;) Looks like he has a gray beard around his face hehe.

I was puzzled for a second, then realized they were some sort of birds.. I need to go to bed soon lol!

cp21.jpg

Yep, that Lionhead looks grumpy, haha. It isn't the prettiest Lionhead that I have ever seen.

Now, for the torts, gorgeousss :inlove:!

undergunfire wrote:
That is one UGLY Lionhead :shock:, hehehe :p.
:shock:I'm shocked that you can call a rabbit ugly. I never could, I think it's a horrible word. That is a beautiful rabbit IMO, as are all rabbits. :)

But then all the rabbits I own may be considered "ugly", black, REW, and achinchilla lionhead with a sparse mane.:dunnoThough to me they are the most beautiful rabbits in the world!:bunnyheart

Thanks for sharing the piccies Mambo! My favs are pictures2, 5, 12, 13, 14 and 18. :biggrin2:

I also thing the black lionhead looked very cool. I really try to take photos of the most photogenic rabbits and that black had such great personality, believe me, I wish I could have taken him home.

Dan

Latest posts

Back