Photo session with my dogs and the kits...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fergi

Reaction score
Right here..."pointing finger to pa, Minnesota, US
I had the kits on the bed tonight with me and itwas really cute, they flocked to my dogs right away! Neva is reallyinterested in the kits but I don't think she was prepared for what theythought she was good for ;)They all pretty much bee-linedstraight to her. In the first picture she is pretty excited.

47b4cf02b3127cce9ccf6c05649c00000016108QZMXDho5bG

Then she has to give it a good sniff *hmmm, I hope she doesn't expect me to feed these things*

47b4cf02b3127cce9ccf6fc624c600000016108QZMXDho5bG

*wait a minute, where do you think you're going?*

47b4cf02b3127cce9ccf6f73a54300000016108QZMXDho5bG

Of course Jedi had to get in on it all. He is really surprisingly good around any kind of babies.

47b4cf02b3127cce9ccf6f79a54900000016108QZMXDho5bG

Had to add one of Ben, he's at about ten pounds now :shock:He looks pretty smug in this picture I think.

47b4cf00b3127cce9c70ccac35f600000026108QZMXDho5bG

Fergi's mom

That has got to be the cutest sight!!

It reminds me of one day with Bunbun out running--I turned around andsaw two tiny wild babies following him. They tried to dive under hisbelly. Was he surprised!!!! "Ahhh....I don't DO that!!!"

It was funny how gentle he was with them. He ran to me, and the babies followed. It was such an unreal moment.

Rose

hiya

the kits have changed so much

it will be so nice to look back on the pictures

can i ask what kind of rabbit is ben

he is georgeous i love his ears

is he a hare

and also can u get his breed in the uk

it reminds me of the saying in eNGLAND

'''''''''WHOS THE DADDY ''''''''''''''''''''''

addeytrix wrote:
it reminds me of the saying in eNGLAND

'''''''''WHOS THE DADDY ''''''''''''''''''''''

Ben is a Sandy color Flemish Giant, they are the largest breed that isrecognized by the ARBA. I am not sure if they have Flemish in the UKthat would probably be a question for Pamnock. I am very new to thebreed but am finding it to be a wonderful companion. They are known asthe gentle giants and they really are gentle giants. There are a coupleof other people on the forum that have flemish giants, Carolyn has hergirl Cali, Dajet2 has apollo, and babydoshia has Murphey. There is alsoa member who breeds flemish giants, I think it is Showrabbits whobreeds them. Someone on here is sure to know if you can find any in theUK. They are truly a great breed.

Fergi's mom

Fergi wrote:
I hadthe kits on the bed tonight with me and it was really cute, theyflocked to my dogs right away! Neva is really interested in the kitsbut I don't think she was prepared for what they thought she was goodfor ;)They all pretty much bee-lined straight to her. In thefirst picture she is pretty excited.

Then she has to give it a good sniff *hmmm, I hope she doesn't expect me to feed these things*

47b4cf02b3127cce9ccf6fc624c600000016108QZMXDho5bG

I love the look on her face! Our dog did that when we broughtBo home. She still seems to think he's a puppy!

Those babies are such good sizes! SO cute... I just can't find the words! :)

Brandy wrote:
awww,,,those pics are so sweet,,what kind of dogs doyou have fergi??

Look at that neck on that baby,,,SWEET

and Ben is one awesome bun
Brandy, they are both American Pit Bull Terriers. The brindle one, myfemale Neva, is registered with the America Dog Breeders Associationand isa beautiful example of the breed. Jedi my boy isdisqualified because of his one blue eye but I didn't care I thought hewas beautiful! They are the best dogs I have ever owned.

Fergi's mom

Latest posts

Back