PHOTO PHILE: sunset pics

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

daisy052104

Reaction score
I'm pretty proud of these pics I took over the weekend and just wanted to share them.

DSC04226.jpg

DSC04225.jpg

That looks just ever so pretty,i love watching the sunset,i live in Australia,Adelaide and we have so many pretty spots up in the Adelaide hills that over look the city and i used to take the kids quite often up there and we would just look over the city and just watch the sunset ,ohh what a magnificent sight,i just love watching the sun go down:D

cheryl

Thanks! They were taken at the Lied Lodge in Nebraska City. Such a pretty place. For those of you don't know, Nebr. City is the National Headquarters for the Arbor Day foundation. It doesn't even look like it's a part of Nebraska.

It's the same camera all the bun pics come from. It's a sony cybershot. I dont remember the model number but i know they dont make it anymore. I've had the camera for a year and I'm still learning alot of things about it. Hubby has better luck getting the close up shots of Holly.

I was hoping someone else would post pics of sunsets they've taken. Fabulous pics Greta!

Isn't amazing that something that beautiful happens every day???

Greta,those pictures are just way to pretty:)ohh i am going to have to get my camera out and take a few sunset pictures of my own to share with everyone:)

but i think i will wait until it's a bit warmer again at the moment it's just to cold out,and me and the cold do not get on well with each other lol

*shivers*i hate winter!

cheryl

I would be dreaming of a nice cold winter day a couple of days ago! The heat was up to 32*C.. waaay too hot :D.

Bring on the pics! They are breath taking! :)

Spring wrote:
I would be dreaming of a nice cold winter day a couple of days ago! The heat was up to 32*C.. waaay too hot :D.

Bring on the pics! They are breath taking! :)
you got to be kidding Spring,32 degrees celcius here is hot but ohh ever so lovely,but i know when summer comes and it gets to that degrees i will be complaining that it's hot lol,i can never win

cheryl

Spring wrote:
That's the beauty of Spring.. hence my name.. A little in between ;).

Yeah Spring is the best,ohh and i was going to mention about your username whenever i see your name i always think of a beautiful warm breezy day:)

cheryl

Is that why you chose the username Spring?it will be Spring here on sept 1st and i cannot wait,i will automatically think of you Spring lol,then i can take some pretty sunset pictures to share

cheryl

Hmm... what showed up in their place? anything at all?

Also, would you like me to put "PHOTO FILE" in the topic title to officially change it? :)

This is not a sunset photo but a sunrise photo I took before we got on the train to Paris behind the Amsterdam train station. Seeing as I try to never get up this early, I thought I had better snap this picture fast.

P1010628.jpg

Latest posts

Back