Phobias

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now, that brings me to one of my phobias,being hit by a baseball (we have caught balls in our seats) or a hockeypuck.
That reminds me of a phobia I have too...of being hit by some stray'whatever'. A baseball, golfball, or anything that is propelled throughthe air atenormous speed. I also had a huge phobia of thattoy which came out back in the 70s...they were called 'Clackers' or'Click-Clacks', or 'Quick-Clacks', and they consisted of two glass-likeballs that were on a rope:

1all.jpg

Kids would play with them in the schoolyard, clacking those hard ballstogether, swinging them all over the place...I still feel myselfcringing inside over the very sight of them! They finally were bannedfrom school premises because they were considered dangerous. Theyremind me a bit of nunchucks, which you use in pretty much the sameway...ew.....

I'm terrified of bugs... all insects, arachnids,etc. especially hornets, earwigs and spiders. whenever a spider orother insect comes in close contact with me i start hyperventillating.i was at a highschool football game when i was a sophomore and me andsome friends were sitting in the field room because it was raining andone of my friends yelled out that there was a spider crawling behindme, i freaked out and had to be taken to the hospital. i know why imscared of most bugs like fire ants and hornets, thats because i was"attacked" by them in the past. but i wonder why im not scared of otherbugs like silverfish and even flies sometimes. maybe because i look upinformation on every bug possible so i can learn about them, then iread gross things about them.

I am afraid of roaches, and some time ago I used to see them in Daisy's plate when I fed her at night , it was horrible!

I'mclaustrophobic,i just get so scaredand nervous when i'm in very small spaces and i hate crowds,i just hatenot being able to move,i also cannot stand anyone putting anything overmy head,i start to panic.I have never ever been on a plane and i justdon't think i would have the courage to go on one either,i would panicuntil i got off.

My younger son Jeremy likes his bigger brother Anthony to roll him upin a blanket,and omg! i just cannot stand to watch,i just don't knowhow he can stand to be rolled up and not being able to move,makes mefeel kinda scared lol

I'm also scared of heights,i will shake and just freakout,i'm the most happiest when my feet are on the ground lol

cheryl

OM Goodness! you would never ever catch me onsomething so high like that,now if i was on that bridge i would have tocrawl across it with my eyes closed and holding on for my dear life,itscares me just looking at it

capilano_bridge.jpg

cheryl

dont laugh at me, but Im really scared of being sick! I freak out really bad if I know Im about to throw up

and right now I am at home from work with a tummy bug and I really dont want to be sick :(

Haha this just reminded me of the one time Ididn't feel like goign to work so I called my boss and told him Icouldn't come to work because I'd been attacked by bees.

I figured it was so outrageous he'd haveto believe me.

And he panicked and told me to stay home and lie down and to email him later to make sure I was ok.

good times. I hated that job.

-JAK

I'm probably the most afraid of Daddy long legs.Any other spider doesn't bother me at all. I even used to play with myfriend's tarantula and when Iworked at the pet store, Sometimes I go tobe in charge of feeding all the ''crawlies'' as I called them. Bugs,hissing cockroaches, spiders, snakes, lizards, geckos, whatever. Thegiant 3" cockroaches didn't bother me but a DLL...OH em GEE.

I also have a morbid fear of pregnant people. No offense meant...itjust really grosses me out to think of a person living INSIDE anotherperson. Like...parasitic almost. But two of my friends are pregnant andI get to be the godmother so I guess I need toget over it pretty quick.

Having gone through 4 pregnancies - I have to totally agree . . .

Can't we just lay eggs or something easier????????????

Pam

I wonder if laying eggs would really be anyeasier. If they were like, chicken egg-sized I think I could live withthat. Turtle egg, yeah thats cool.

Ostrich egg?

. . .

Whatever happened to the stork, y'know? Mail order baby....

Hah yer! I am scared of giving birth,thats why I refuse to have children when I am older. I justcouldnt go through with all the pain etc. But if we could layan egg that would be better! Maybe a quail egg!

I would rather have a house full of bunnies and not humans :D

Back