Phobias

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Linz_1987

Reaction score
As the descroption shows, anybody want to discuss their phoebias?

I wouldnt put it past you as being embarassing! Not until you hear what I have phoebias of!

I have a phoebia of clowns, or anything clown related. Likethe red nose, big shoes etc EWW that is gross. I can justpicture them now :?

I am also scared of fire. And I am a chef. Workthat out! I have to always ask someone else to light the ovenetc for me :embarrassed:

Eww spiders. Last month I was readingmy book in bed, and I felt something tickle my arm. So Ilooked down at my arm and there was a spider crawling across me:scared:I screamed and woke my parents up!

I hate being in confined spaces aswell, especially if I dont knowanybody. I have to go in a lift at college to get to myclassroom (on floor 5) and I hate it when none of my friends are init. I just cant wait to get out of it. Also if itbreaks down :shock:I dont really like lifts but I wouldrather go in one every morning than have an asthma attack climbing allthe stairs!

Linz_1987 wrote:
Eww spiders. Last month I was reading my book inbed, and I felt something tickle my arm. So I looked down atmy arm and there was a spider crawling across me :scared:Iscreamed and woke my parents up!

Oh. My. Gosh. I would have died!!!:shock:

Michaela wrote:
Linz_1987 wrote:
Ewwspiders. Last month I was reading my book in bed, and I feltsomething tickle my arm. So I looked down at my arm and therewas a spider crawling across me :scared:I screamed and wokemy parents up!

Oh. My. Gosh. I would have died!!!:shock:

And it wasnt no small spider!! :tears2:

Heights, especially high bridges.

The-Bridge---corrected.jpg

I would hate to drive across that bridge :?

What about that rickity bridge in Canada? I cant find a picture of it.

Someone still has to beat my ridiculous phobia of clowns!

I'm afraid of heights (even, like, a bunk bed orsomething), scary movies, the dark, roller coasters (last time i wentto six flags, someone made me go on a roller coaster, and i was intears by the time i came off of it :()...and im really afraid of dying(although im not sure if its actually dying im afraid of, or dyingbefore I get to accomplish what I want to)

I'm a little Claustrophobic.

I was in Paris and could not climb up any of the monuments because ofthe small tight staircases. I also have to sit or standfacing a window in the crowded subways so I can't see themassof people standing around me (and I used to take thesubway during rush hour every day for 12 years).

Linz_1987 wrote:
I would hate to drive across that bridge :?

What about that rickity bridge in Canada? I cant find a picture of it.

Someone still has to beat my ridiculous phobia of clowns!
Lots of rickity bridges in Canada.:D Thisone maybe? Capilano Suspension Bridge, 10 minutes away fromme, but I have yet to cross it. Heights only botherme a little. (Well, a bit more than a little... )

Must admit, the 'Fear of Clowns' is the winner! :clown

capilano_bridge.jpg

My phobias?

I have an overwhelming fear of nausea. (It's kept me out oftrouble, though! No drinking or ingestion of chemicals forme!)

I also totally panic if something covers my nose and mouth and I can'tbreath, so no blankets or pillows over my face, and I'm not much forwater, probably for that reason.

Small children scare me, butI don't think that's aphobia. :ponder: I actually really love whales andspiders that don't bite, but I reallyhate flying ants andbugs with stingers and teeth.

My worst fear? Being trapped in a Rabbits forum, unable to get away... :scared:

Latest posts

Back