Pet Sitter near Long Island?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mummel

Reaction score
Hi Everyone :),

my husband and I will be going on a 6 day vacation on July 9th.

I did have a pet sitter, that just canceled last minute because of sickness. Now it is only 3days untilthe vacation and I don't have a place for my bunny.

The vacation was pricey enough andwe would be unable to afford the close by Pet Hotel which charges around $20 a day. Many people can't seem to understand that, but I really don't want to get us into financial trouble.

At the same time I want my bunny to be in a good place. I called up many places found on craigslist. Many are too expensive or they don't take the pet in, but would feed it in our home.I am wary of letting someone I don't knowinto our home..:(

I was hoping anyone here would be able to reccommend something or has a good alternative ?

Emi

You could try contacting you vet, other vets or a shelter. Some do provide boarding. If you have a friend or trusted neighbour they might be willing to take your bun for a bit.

Thank you Jim D.!

Vet was not of help, pet stores only board dogs..

I have contacted the LI Rabbit Rescue Group and they were abe to give me a bunch of numbers. I have 2 possible sitters now. I need to call back and confirm though, can't reach anybody right now.

AniLover I did not receive a PM :?

Emi

Back