Pet LION?! What the World...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I heard them talking about this on the radio this morning. Apparently Boomer was apprehended (unharmed) by the police and is presently doing time in a local jail cell. (Thankfully, he won't be charged for anything since this was his first offence. :p) They said that police questionedthe lion owner's (using that term loosely) son while they were still looking for Boomer, and the son stated that they didn't own the lion, he 'just showed up in the yard one day and they began feeding him'. LOL...I can't remember the last time a stray lion showed up in my yard! The truth to the story came out when the owner admitted he had apparently purchased the lion illegally and didn't have a permit to own an exotic animal.

Hopefully Boomer will wind up in a good home...maybe the African Lion Safari in southern Ontario, if that place still exists...

(LOL...the dj on the radio began playing 'Lyin' (lion) Eyes' as Boomer's 'theme song', and said he could just picture this adolescent lion running away from home, walking down the highway with a guitar slung over his back, dreaming of making it in the big leagues some day...:biggrin2:

LOL

Yeah I don't see myself going "Ooooh a stray lion, poor thing must be hungry... here kitty kitty kitty" Lol :?I am just really happy that the poor thing is unharmed and hopefully will be placed in a zoo or someplace where they at least have adequate training to care for it!

Latest posts

Back