Pet Carriers

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boricua_bunny

Reaction score
What kind of pet carriers do you guys use foryour bunnies? Oreo has a vet appointment soon and I want to buy acarrier that is cheap, but will keep him safe. It doesn't have to bebig because he is a mini lop.

~Josh

There's the ever-popular dog/cat hard plasticcarrier. Those are generally cheap and you can just lay a towel on thebottom. Or, if you prefer, there are those cloth ones which aren't assturdy but tend to be more comfortable for the rabbit. Either way, tryto get them used to the carrier before you start taking road trips sothey don't freak out and stress too much.

I use a plastic carrier like Shuu mentioned. I put a towel on the bottom and add some hay to make it more cozy.

I got mine from the vet. They are a standardhard plastic carrier with a metal door meant for cats and small dogs. Ilooked at the ones at Walmart but to be honest, they were not very goodquality. So I ended up with these which are basic but nice.

I like the hardplastic cat carriers forrabbits , they are e asily strapped into a seatbelt . I use the soft sidecariers for babies, its a biteasier on their little legs and givesthem a better sense of security. only draw back is seat beltstend to squash in the sides , Hopethis helps.

You can find them in a dollar general store for15 dollars. I don't like them plastic bulky ones but they hold myflemmie so I have no choice but finding a home for that carrier untilneeded. I will be buying a few of them duffle bag carriers that aremade for pets where you can fold it down and put it away.

Latest posts

Back