Perrywinkle

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really do want him but since there's not a way to get him...I'm really glad you decided to keep him. Stanley doesn't get as much as I'd like him to with me being at school and all, but I couldn't give him away so I know how you feel. :)

I will definitely let Perry know, that he has a fan out there. I'm sure he'll be flattered..lol

I'm so glad things worked out :)

You'd better stick around too, you know. We must have more Perry pictures :bunnydance:

perrywinkle wrote:
Hi guys,

After reading all the threads on bunnies looking for new homes and so on.... I have definitely come to the realization that Perrywinkle has a great life here with me. He might not get as much attention as my dogs ( I am a dog trainer), but he gets alot more than many, many bunnies out there do. Infact I know I spoil him, just like my son and all of my other animals. So the bottom line is I am going to keep him. I just wanted to find him a home where someone would dote on him, like I did with Benjy, but Iwould never try to push him onto anyone. Besides I do love him, I mean how could I not - he is adorable. Well I just wanted to share that with you guys.
I am so happy to hear this. That is wonderful news!! :bunnydance:

Latest posts

Back