Perhaps she is a cat!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

heth

Reaction score
So, when I went to the vet, they told me thatThumper is probably a mix, so any suggestions on what you think shemight be? Besides a cat ;x

IM000301.jpg

IM000305.jpg

IM000137.jpg

hahah2.jpg

IM000076.jpg

I have hundreds of those signs after the end of each baseball season. I might as well use them or throw them away! :)

That rabbit isnt amix reed at all , its a Dutch thru and thru and morelikely BlueDutch from the c olor of the picture , Ihave one that looks exactlly like her .

SO if the vet didnt klnow she was a fullDutch I would suggest a different morerabbit savoy Vet.

My vet is great with rabbits, but readily admitshe can't keep up with characteristics of different breeds. Heknows all about their insides, though!

Laura

The vet was recommended by the Orlando RabbitCare and Adoptions. She was only 8 weeks when we brought her in so whoknows. She is the only vet who is close enough for me to take her to. Ilove her, whatever she may be. She's like a steel color, not quiteblack but not quite gray, like a slate? I'm not sure, but she's anadventure!:cool:

Definately a Dutch. Maybe a blue orsteel Dutch. But for sure a Dutch. What asweetie! Adorable! :p

I agree with Gypsy. Maybe you can search for a new vet. Or ask your current vet how many rabbits she sees...

Latest posts

Back