Pepsi's gone - A year gone by

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know guys, I'm just torn apart. She was my everything, and my whole world revolved around her, and now that she's gone I just hurt. I've never felt such a strong emotion then the one I've been having all day.I just want my Pepsi back- make none of this happen. I want to hold her so badly it makes me shake. I don't know how I'll dealwith this, I'm just numb.

I visited her grave an hour or soago, and that made me feel a bit better. I'm dreading having to go down there for the night feed. Only 1 dish to feed.. only 1 cage to clean.. just too much. I just feel cold when I walk near her cage.

She touched me deeper then anyone has ever-human or animal. We shared a bond that was close because of all the things we've gone through together. My hard times, her hard times. I just want my baby back. It all happend so fast, although it could have been worse. I'm glad she could go to rainbow bridge, with the smell of me and the warmth of my body. She knew she was my darling and loved dearly, she knew what a special girl she was, it was just her time to go.

In the arms of the angels, you'll stay until we meet again. I love you dearer then anything.You may have left me physically, but the memories, touch, and feeling of all the times we've shared will always rest in my heart. Words can't express what joy you've brought to my life. I'll be looking for that special nuzzle against your cheek when we meet again. I love you, Pepsi, my little angel with two tiny ears, 4 furry feet and that nose just waiting for a kiss. Your soul will live forver in the memories.

As strong as a diamond, but more precious.

I'm so, so sorry :tears2:

:hug2:bunnyangel:

I'm feeling a bit better and am going to ask mom to pick up some flowers for her grave. I'm feeling better, and know she wouldn't want me to dwell on how she died, but how she lived. She lived life to the fullest, and loved to binky, eat, and of course a nice long cuddle with mommy. I hope she's enjoying her night at rainbow bridge, and looking down on me and seeing just how much I love her. Physically here or not, she's still here. I found this poem, that helped me.I know she wouldn't want me upset, she'd just want me to remember her of the fun loving, cuddley, clingy little darling that will always be mommys tinylittle chubby bunny.

[font="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"]Don't Stand at My Grave and Cry[/font]

[align=center]
[font="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"]Do not stand at my grave and weep[/font]

[font="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"]I am not there
I do not sleep
[/font]

[font="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"]I am a thousand winds that blow
I am the diamond glints on snow
[/font]

[font="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"]I am the sunlight on ripened grain
I am the gentle Autumn rain
[/font]

[font="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"]When you awaken in the morning's hush
I am the swift uplifting rush of quiet birds
[/font]

[font="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"]In circled flight
I am the soft stars that shine at night
[/font]

[font="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"]Do not stand at my grave and cry[/font]

[font="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"]I am not there
I did not die
[/font]

In memory of my sweet darling who's personality was as colourful as it was charming. My heart aches for you, but you are a part of my soul, and will be forver. Don't be scared little one, Mommy loves you.
[/align]

We all know how it feels we're here to comfort spring,I hope you feel better soon.

You can E-mail if ya like.

I belong to a wonderful site I'll put in a link,PL.

http://www.petloss.com/newchat.htm

wonderful people,They all understand too.

I'm praying for you spring and I'll continue to pray.

Awwww!! I am so sorry Spring. You gave Pepsi a wonderful bunny life. She'll be okay and happy at the rainbow bridge.

:angelandbunny:

"Are not five sparrows sold for two pennies? Yet not one of them is forgotten by God."

Today isn't the best of days. I went down there to check on Pepsi, and with only an empty cage it was heartbreaking. I keep going through what has happend in the last few days, more so yesterday. I just miss her so much. I miss her not being there standing up on the cage wanting attention, her playing with newspaper- just everything about her. I even miss cleaning up her cage and filling her water dish. I'm just at lost without her.Her second birthday was just coming up, and I was planninga big little bunny party for her, then this. I just don't know. I miss her so much it just hurts every time I want to see her and feel her that I can't. She's just gone.

Oh no Spring, I am so sorry!!! Pepsi knew how much you loved her, there's no doubt about that. Anyone that has ever talked to you, just once, knows how much you loved her, and what she meant to you.

I bet her and Buck are having a blast at the Rainbow Bridge. **HUGS!!**:rainbow::heart:

Kody bear is probably binkying with them in rainbow bridge.

Dont worry spring We're here for ya.:)

I know how you feel Spring...

I had a kitty once named Kaykat...most darling and sweetest cat I've ever had. She used to lay on my chest, nuzzled under my chin at night, and was never out of my sight (unless she was in the catbox...hehe). I only had a few short years with her, and even though I lost her over ten years ago, I still cry when I think of her. She was my Heart Kitty, and just connected with me more than any animal I've ever known. She was special, and one that could never be replaced.

Don't get me wrong, I love my animals with all my heart...but there was a special bond there that I've not encountered since, and will always be held in a special place in my heart.

I'm right there with you, Sweetie...I've been there, and nothing can replace that love. Pepsi was special, one-of-a-kind and wonderful. She was such a sweetheart, and we'll all miss her. Please know that I know exactly how you feel and am feeling it right along with you in memory of dear sweet Keykat and Pepsi both.

The only thing that helps is to cuddle your other baby and keep her memory alive through your playing and cuddling with her. I know, it's not the same, but it did help when I got another kitty shortly after losing Keykat, to have that other animal there to love and that required my love and attention (especially because she'd just lost her owner, who'd passed away). We grieved together...and that's what you and Pebbles can do. You can bet that she's feeling the same loss you are, whether they were bonded or not. She misses her friend, too, and is probably so confused.

Just remember that she is with you still, and will love you and remember you and your love til the end of time itself. Don't lose heart, Sweetie...we're here whenever you want to talk about it, and I understand just what you're feeling, and it's so difficult.

We love you, Hun...:hug2

Spring,

I'm so sorry to hear about Pepsi.

I know what it's like to have a bunny die in your arms, and to have no way of helping. It hurts, and it's hard to not replay the event over and over in your mind.

Take comfort in knowing that at least she did not die alone, and that you could comfort her during her last moments.

Binky free Pepsi, binky free...

--Dawn

Thanks guys. I don't think I will ever come to terms with loosing her, the hit of loosing her still hasn't hit me, and I don't think it ever will. Mornings are the worse, and especially listening to sappy music just puts me in an awful mood. I drew a picture of her today, and that helped. I took some pictures of it and will postit as soon as I do some finishing touches.

I still can't believe, she was doing good, active, thenshe just went downhill, and in a 9 hour period she went to doing half ok, to being gone. I laid the flowers on her grave and that helped too.

It's kind of bitter sweet, because I've been watching and looking at the videos and picture of her last night- last picture I took of her. I looked through my camera, and there was 3 photos of me with her that I plan to get big sized copy and frame, well 4 including the one from 2 nights ago.

I still can't believe she's gone, and miss her terribly. But, the heart breakis getting less and I'm starting to think of odd little moments we've had throughout her almost 2yr life with me.

She's always loved being on my shoulder when I lay down, even when she was just a little tater tot. She was park her little bum right in the crack of the couch, nestle beside my cheek and just doze off. Even when she wasill, she still wanted to be on my shoulder when I laid down with her. I remember how she lovedeating stuff out of my hands. She was so gentle, when I knew if they had been in her dish she would have worfed it all down in one gulp. She loved eating oats out of my hands, and especially little apple chunks. I do see qualities that she had in Pebbles, so that's helped me a lot. Like when Pebbles pushes her cat jingle ball like Pepsi did, when Pebbles scrunches her towel like Pepsi did, how Pebbles always picks the romain lettuce as the first thing like Pepsi did. Pepsi will always be that special darling in my life, but Pebbles is my fiesty babe :).

Thanks guys again, your posts have really helped..

I love you guys :). :groupparty::kiss:

Oh Spring!:(

We are so sorry for your loss! At least there is some comfort in having been able to be with her at the end...and being able to say goodbye!:(

Binky free Pepsi!:pink iris::cry2

Oh no:(. I'm so sorry. You did all that you could, Pepsi was so lucky to have you as a mom:purplepansy:

We love you too, Spring, and we're here for you when you need us.:rainbow:

You are such a wonderful and caring person, and you continue to surprise and amaze me with knowledge and wisdom beyond your years.

I hope things are getting a bit easier for you, although I know the pain neverreally goes away.

Lots of Love :pray:

Haley :group

Spring,

I am really sorry to hear of Pepsi passing on.. Its really a hard thing to deal with. It does get easier with time. I only have Roger now and decided not to get anymore animals so Roger got to get moved from the kids room to the living room.. I remember a couple weeks ago after giving Roger a treat, I was heading towards the kids room to give the bunny in there a treat. I forgot for a split second I don't have two bunnies anymore.. It was sad. I am glad this place is here to make the loss of our pets a little easier to take.

Cristy

Back