Peg is NOT out of town...sigh

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TinysMom

Reaction score
Hey folks - if you need immediate help with arabbitry question - please private message one of the other mods forthis area (Starlight Rabbitry,pamnock, clarzoo,aurora369) OR post it here. I know I tend to "live"here sometimes - but I'll be out of town.

We leave in just a few hours to go pick up my new babies and make adelivery. We are sort of tired and stressed so we've decided to makesure that we get a hotel room up in Amarillo and spend the night (andlet our bunnies that we're picking up get some rest too from theconstant driving on the road).

Have a great couple of days - see y'all later!

Peg

Ooh, exciting.

Good luck with it :)

We'll be eagerly awaiting pics :)

Well, there are flash flood warnings all the wayfrom here to Amarillo. We're not taking an unknown car (rental) onunknown roads (not interstate) where we don't know where the floods arelikely to occur, etc. Plus I think there are tornado watches orwarnings or something too.

Looks like we're going to NM this weekend!

Peg

Edited to add: But Peg is going to be offline for a bit to cry - and get some more sleep after a horrid weekend..

Latest posts

Back