pee pads, anybody tried them for their rabbits.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

showrabbits

Reaction score
My two retiredgals are nowliving back inside for the winter. Mouse is four and AJ is three. Theyare flemish giantsThey are doing great. We set up a doggy penfor them in the basement and when they get their time out they can playdown there or come up the stairs and through the cat door and hang out.Mouse has never done well with litter. She has sensitive eyes to anydust so this year I am trying something different. Those puppyhousebreaking pads. I was worried that they would eat them but theynever have bothered them. I just layed one down for them and switch itout. It is realy easy to clean up too! Just thought I would share witheveryone since they are working well!

Greetings Show Rabbits,

The girl who flew Cali, my Flemish Giant, to me from California toConnecticut had put one in her travel cage. It worked very well,indeed. Kept her dry and loved the little amount of cleaning up.

When I had first taken it out, I was afraid she may have chewed it, butshe hadn't. I was actually very surprised she hadn't because shecertainly was confined in that tiny travel cage for hours on end andI'm sure she was quite nervous as the trip was going on.

I'm glad you're having success with it. Thanks for pointing it out.

:)

-Carolyn

Back