Pedigree Websites or paper

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PolishRabbitmama

Reaction score
Do all the breeders use sites such as Evans or do you also give paper pedigrees? Just curious as starting out which is better?

When we first started, we did handwritten pedigrees using an ARBA pedigree booklet. I know a lot of breeders who use Evans, but I didn't want to spend that much for software. I ended up getting a shareware program called Kintraks. Much cheaper and does what we need it to do. We keep the pedigree on each of our rabbits, whether bought or bred, and if we sell one we give the buyer the pedigree with the rabbit. The majority of ours are sold to other breeders or to people who show.

Thanks Majorv and Choco! Hubby made one but if the Kintraks looks better I might use that!

You can download Kintraks for free and see if you like it. I don't need a fancy program, just something to keep up with pedigrees, matings, births and finances. I can also enter weights and make notes on each rabbit. Evans will print show entry forms and comment card labels, and I think it has something on genetics. It's just more than what I need.

Latest posts

Back