Pebbles 06/23/04 - 05/14/10

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh Stan .. Until you mentioned Pebbles on Mookie's thread, I hadn't known.

I am so, so sorry .. I've just had to go and give Benji the biggest cuddle, as he so reminds me of Pebbles.

I told myself I wouldn't cry again, but your loss has touched my heart.

Pebbles .. binkie free little one .. I hope that Mookie is crossing to you over the bridge.

God bless.

2hovdpd.jpg

Would of been 6 years old today.

Happy birthday little Pebbles.

Stan I feel your pain, I really loved Pebbles through your posts and wonderful photos. To echo what many others have said, there is a hole here now that cannot be filled and she is hugely missed by all.

1149_012253_440000000.jpg

This is the urn that I have Pebbles ashes in.

1149_042320_580000000.jpg

Original picture of Pebbles with her Clay bunny.

1149_042319_010000000.jpg

AMosaic of Pebblesfroma collection of22,000 pictures of her.

1149_042319_010000001.jpg

A close up the mosaic.

1149_050001_200000000.jpg

You can see how the pictures line up to create the mosaic.

Hi Stan. I am very sorry about your loss. My friends on here have told me how great Pebble was. I also just went through a loss of my baby. Even my Godmother lost her baby boy in April. So I know what you are going through.
I just wanted to say it's beautiful what you've done with all those pictures. It's definitely something you're going to remember her by.
Her urn is perfect; right in your heart.
Take care
Tina

I'm still having trouble looking at this thread, but it's an awesome tribute, Stan. The urn is so beautiful and the mosaic is remarkable.

But I miss her so much, her loss is still seismic.

I'm very sad that circumstances aren't letting you take another bunny into your home, I have a new crew here and the pitter-patter of new little feet is a sweet distraction.

I just missed Pipp's 6th birthday (July 29th, oops!) but her gotcha day is coming up. I feel so blessed to still have her. We both send our regards.

sas :pink iris:

I'm new to the forums and didn't get a chance to know Pebbles before, but I can tell that she was very loved and adored on this forum and by yourself- and she was a cutie pie!

I'm so sorry for your loss. Chewy and I send hugs!

Rest in Peace, Pebbles.

Latest posts

Back